1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard time dealing with lost...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SteelCityGuy, Sep 13, 2012.

1. SteelCityGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm still having a bit of a hard time getting over a friendship I most likely destroyed...about 5 year ago I was invited to a party of a female friend who I have know since I was a child, anyways I had a bit of a druken freak out over something that took place and took some of my anger out on her as well...I was also still in the closet at that time and was angry 'still no excuse' but I was real messed up then, after getting help with my issue and becoming comfortable with who I'am a totally different person...I have tried to contact my ex friend and she respond by saying she wants nothing to do with me:frowning2: she also does not know that I'm now gay and out to most, thing is she is a Bi-Girl and I may run into her at a club here one day soon...what do I do if she sees me there, I wonder if she will acknowledge me in person...I was a total ass that one night years ago and wish I could go back in time, if a person today heard I acted like that they would never believe her...wish I could turn back time.

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

i know sweetie :frowning2: im so sorry