1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Distance Relationships Suck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frogger, Sep 13, 2012.

1. frogger

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Idk why I'm posting this. Cant sleep, tired, and trying to study for a test tomorrow. But all that's on my mind is how much I miss being home and miss my girlfriend back home. I'm going home tomorrow which im excited about. It just sucks that my parents can't know why I want my best friend (i.e girlfriend) to come over all the time. Of course I haven't told them yet, and dont plan to anytime soon. And this weekend is mine and my gf 1 year anniversary. But my parents dont know that and they want time alone with me, without here there all the time. (she lived there over the summer when i was home)
    I get to go home if I'm lucky every other weekend, and i try to call/txt/message/skype/anything my girlfriend as much as I can, but I'm extremely busy everyday all day. (I'm double majoring, involved in soooo many club, and five million other things. I barely have time to breath let alone sleep) I just wish that I could go back to when I was home all the time and not so far away from the ones i love.
    I feel like I'm just ranting. Don't really know what the point of this thread is. Guess I just needed to rant to someone.

2. Melissa

(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

I'm sorry you are so overwhelmed... But maybe sleep is the best thing for you at the moment. Try perhaps to take a small nap then get up in a few hours to study? Get through the test first. Everything that comes after can wait... Ranting is always good. : )

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's tough. Yeah, long distance relationships are hard. Unfortunately, lots of relationships become distance relationships when people go to different colleges or whatever :/