1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

being asked for a threesome?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dreamcatcher, Sep 15, 2012.

1. dreamcatcher

So today I went to a gay club with this girl I like. We were dancing and having fun until all of a sudden, some random guy gets really close and asks us if we're straight. I say no and then he looks at us and says threesome? -__- Seriously, wtf?! First of all, it's so rude to interrupt two people while they're dancing. Secondly, we just said we weren't straight and yet he still had the nerve to ask us for a threesome as if he were God's gift to women. Have any gay or bisexual girls experienced this at a gay club? You'd think at a gay club of all places we'd be free from this kind of annoyance... but no :/ If so, how did you respond?

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

id say back up off me

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think a punch to the face is an appropriate response to that.

4. Aielar

Well, to put a positive spin on this (and yes I do agree it's rude to ask for a threesome in this situation) at least he asked instead of touching you innapropriately. So could have been worse, but that's just my opinion - I'm not trying to make your reaction seem uncalled for. I've never experienced this, but if I ever do I'll probably just say not interested and move away.

5. needshelp

wow. aren't there bouncers for guys like those? i would have reported him to security.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people just have absolutely no tact. And a lot of those people seem to spend time in clubs, which is why I don't like going to them :slight_smile:

7. HarleyQ

YES! If I'm dancing with a girl, I frequently get guys trying to dance their way behind of us or in between us. Mentioning that I don't want his dick doesn't help. I've been told that, as a bisexual, I just don't know what I want and that I just need a real "man" to help me figure it out. And you know, he'll help my friend at the same time, all for free!

I figured I would be safe at the gay bar... nope. I don't feel like I can go around people who know my sexuality without being hit up for a threesome. The few friends who know at work have asked or joked about it... and when my ex boyfriend found out, he asked too. Needless to say... I moved him to the "ex" box.

I prefer females, though I am occassionally attracted to males and am, surprisingly, in a heterosexual relationship. It's ridiculous and I'm sorry you had to put up with it. My general response to a rude guy is "Ewwww, penis! Get away from me!" or, depending on if my ginger boy is there, I refer all sexual offers made by men to him. Extreme cases get asked to leave by the manager or one of the bouncers. I report shit like crazy. No one needs harrassment :slight_smile:

8. dreamcatcher

Thanks for the responses everyone.I guess I just got really irritated because I was with a girl I really like and I don't want any douchebags ruining our night together. Also, I'm tired having heterosexism shoved in my face everywhere I go so I was hoping it wouldn't be that way in a gay place.. but I guess I was wrong. After we left the club, we went to eat right across the street and then as soon as we got in the car, two guys wanted to talk us up. They were saying open the window and asking where we went to school. They kept knocking on the car and it was just annoying and kind of scary.

Harley Q: I'm sorry that happened to you. I don't normally frequent clubs. I've only been to a club 4 times in my life so far. The first times I've went I dealt with grabby men but managed to tell them to piss off. Nothing extreme has happened so far but I'll keep in mind to tell a bouncer or manager in the future if things get too far.

Chip: lol that makes sense... but dancing is so fun!(!)

9. Katelynn

My advice next time this happens is - LIE. Scope the place out & find the biggest guy in the bar. Next time some ignorant idiot does this, lie & tell him that your BOYFRIEND (then point to the huge guy) is really into threesomes & would be happy to oblige him. That should throw the straight guys off. OR just say you have a guy for that (again, ppoint at te big guy), but he hates when others ask you that question. True, lying is a lousy way to deal with the situation & honesty usually is the best policy, BUT when dealing with ignorance, sometimes you need to lower yourself down a bit to beat them lowest common denominators at their own game...

10. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure seeing as I'm a gay male that this will offer you any comfort, but when i came out to an old friend of mine after not talking to her for about 2-3 years. her immediate response was to A) tell me that i should come to the dark side (being straight) in a manner so vulgar i almost threw up. then B) ask me to have a three way with her and some hot guy she was going to find. and when both of those failed she C) tried to sneak in a date with me and told me i was her first love. it is very irritating to be in a situation like that and I'm with the above posters that said punch him in the face ^^

11. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, I must concur with Pret Allez's "punch to the face" suggestion. Good grief...

12. Lewis

Depends on how attractive the guy was. I mean, I wouldn't actually have a threesome, but I'd have probably joked around with him a little.

13. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow... Your "friend" sounds very obnoxious. :confused:

14. HarleyQ

Ohhh trust me... I wanted to SO. BAD.

15. patience

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me, it's usually a guy and his girlfriend/wife and there's always this weird tension like the guy wants to do it and the girl is playing along because she wants to do what her man wants. Doesn't matter that I'm married and wouldn't be interested if I were single.

I have very little tolerance for disrespectful crapweasels like them. :bang: The punch in the face has my vote.

16. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah we don't talk much anymore...