1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Behaviour of the rejector around you??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Surviving, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Surviving

Surviving Guest

Helo people, this site is great and has answers for most if the problems but one thing i didn't find here is discussion on the post rejection behavior of straight guys with the gay guys they rejected.

if the straight guy just discovered the sexuality if the gay guy then does he tease him? or tells to everybody?

in My case, the guy i liked ( I am sure is closeted gay/bi) continued staring at him after he rejected me (though quickly look away when i catch him) and becomes bit nervous around me. he in no way tries to make fun of me (he is the only one who knows that i am gay) but he does try to make me jealous by cuddling with his guy friends when i am around (it hurts so much). we don't talk with each other anymore but when we happen to be standing in same group discussing something, he leans towards me and tries to look at me and start a conversation with me (which i do too but none of us have courage to do that). when he sits in front of me in the class, he keeps looking back at me and when he sits behind me, he keeps talking nonstop and laughing (trying to show me how much fun he is having). when i ever encounter him outside while walking, he holds my gaze until either of us look away. its kinda weird since he has rejected me and yeah he was not shocked on the day i asked him out but said that he had no idea that I am a gay.