1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asexual Muslims?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by globalchick, Sep 16, 2012.

1. globalchick

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I thought I'd see if there were any asexual Muslims out there? Just became Muslim last year, but I'm quickly learning that, while there are a lot of places to get to know gay and lesbian Muslims, there aren't as many asexuals out there (and I'm just now getting my Christian family to sort of accept my being Muslim, so I can't imagine coming out to them or anyone else as asexual).

Hope everyone's well! Looking forward to getting to know people on this site (Muslim or non-Muslim) soon, God willing :slight_smile:

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We have many asexuals here. It is a minority orientation, so there is oppression directed at asexuals from the dominant culture. Make yourself at home. :slight_smile:

3. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone? Free bump for you, I'm gray-A. :slight_smile: (Not Muslim though.)

4. pitabread514

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not trying to be rude, but is this a joke? I guess you won't be stoned for being an asexual as you would if you were gay in the Islamic world. Anyhow, as a veteran on the net I can assure you that you can find anything (still remember a Yahoo group dedicated to people who found penguins terrifying) but in all honestly, I heavily doubt you will find a group dedicated to asexual Muslims - though I am certain asexual Muslims; just as gay Muslims, most certainly do exist as they do in the Christian, Atheist, Hindu, Buddhist worlds!

5. khwaja sira

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Assalamu alaykum sister,surat24ayat31is now interperated to describe"a man devoid of all sexual feeling"so if men can have it
    why not women?It actually refers to muhannas(t-g men)but since the salafists want to mold Islam to their BS views they can't have their hate and eat it too!That would be hypocritical and salafists hate nifaq(hypocrisy) as well as everything and everyone!So for now ur halal and us ladyboys aren't.Until the next revision that is ;-)