1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out party?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nisomer, Aug 11, 2006.

1. nisomer

Anyone ever had one? I think it would be pretty fun. Invite all of your friends, and be like.....EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! IM GAY!

It's way less work.:icon_bigg

2. Micah

That is such an awesome idea, assuming everyone takes it well. I'm sure someone's done it before :tongue:

3. NACHO

Well I Guess This Is A Great Idea Only If Your 200% That You Freinds Are Your "freinds" And That They Will Cheer For You And Keep Being Freinds. And We All Know That I Guess Its A Rule [ Not Really ] But Theres Allways This One Guy/girl That Wont Accept You, And Right Now Your Like F No All My Friends Like Me And Blah Blah Blah. Well Probably They Pretend But Inside They Dont Like You. So Yeah I Wish Everyone Could Understan How Beatifull Is To Love Some One Just Like You [ Not In The Way That Both Have Penises, But In The Way That You Both Think The Same, Love The Same Things Its Just Like Going Out With You Other You! ]

4. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never had a coming out party since my coming out seemed like a tragedy.

5. Mnstn

A coming out party would be great, come out to everyone at once instead of one at a time.

6. chaos|blue

i've had many..but not offical ones. each time we say its gonna be offical but we never get around to it. so then we just plan another party. lol