1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i be/feel more sexy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunnii, Sep 23, 2012.

1. sunnii

I don't know if this is for chit chat or support and advice so apologies if I put it in the wrong section.

Without sounding arrogant, I am a fairly good looking guy but I seem to have a plain Jane (can you get a guy plain Jane? Plain blaine? Lol). I do have very low self-esteem and I know essentially confidence is a big part of bein sexy. I just feel like I need to know people find me attractive. I've never been in a relationship so I've never had a guy find me attractive/sexy that I know of at least.

I feel like I could change how I look a bit but clothes I know I'd look good in I don't want to wear. Like I do like a guy in a suit and I do think I look good in one but I hate wearing shirts and ties etc. It's like you know how some girls hate wearing dresses because they're so feminine, that's the masculine equivalent for me. All I like wearing is t shirts (make that plain neutral coloured t shirts) and jeans.

Also I'm very very thin. I'm 6'2 and weigh 9st 11lbs. And tbh I love it I actually feel remotely confident with my body. But I do hate being topless with a vengeance. I'm a tiny bit gender confused Tbh. Long story short I'd feel sexy in a male belly.top but I'd also feel a bit like a crossdresser.

2. Alexander69

You relate to me in the fact that I am good looking ( according to others) but I always feel like I'm not good enough, most of that being that my parents have always made me feel bad about how I look and made me change my self ex: nose job, minor nose job but still, my parents always called me fat so I would loose weight to make them happy I weigh 160 now and I still feel fat Im pretty tall and everyone says I look thin but inside I feel like the ugly person my parents wanted me to change, back to your topic the only way that you can feel sexy is to make yourself happy, when I'm out in public I don't let people see my weaknes, I don't let them know In insecure I hold my head up high an I give attitude ( probably not a good thing) but that is how I hide my inner feelings, but by doing that I know this sounds stupid but It makes me feel some what more confident In my self, I wear expensive clothes Armani, Armani exchange, Gucci ect and I find I feel good and cool when I wear these (don't know if those are options for you) but for me it works when people see me and get jealous of my stuff I feel better. But i am trying to change that and find ways to make my self happy with ou being materialistic, so to answer your question try doing what makes you feel sexy, do your hair up colour it, smell good, and be yourself because I've been told that people who like you for you REALLY like you and are your FRIENDS. You seem to be in a similar Position as me so feel free to talk to me and post on my wall, I hope I helped a bit!

3. sunnii

1stly thats so sad if youve been through that. I dont think im unattractive. I do have days where I look in the mirror and go ugh (but i think a lot of us do at least once and a while).

I dont really know how I can make me feel sexier. Like I'm so feminine that I look at female celebrities's bodies and want physiques like theirs. When I do feel confident I feel like a male girl next door if that makes sense.

I want to be like my avatar Sunny (hence why I'm called sunnii) she was the ultimate girl next door and I do feel our personalities (I'm aware it was a tv character in essense but Sunny was kind of like that in real life) are similar and I do idolise her. But does that make me trans? I dont know how to incorporate acting like sunny into making me look sexy if you get me
    [YOUTUBE]hOHyWQmj45U[/YOUTUBE]

#3 sunnii, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
  4. Alexander69

I never heard of her before this I watched the video, and i don't know a lot bout transgender things so I don't want to answer that and be totally wrong. All I can ask is do you want to be a girl? if so I suspect that maybe you are? Do you feel more comfortable as a women than a man?

5. sunnii

i dont know honestly maybe. i havent had thoughts about being trans in a long time. I dont know much about how people feel trans. I know people can be genderqueer/genderbender/genderfluid and i thought im that. Other times I just think I've just REALLY effeminate and I just dont want to be a stereotypical gay so i just act like a girl.

I made a thread about idolising people of the opposite sex and I look up to many women that I want to emulate like Madonna, Kristin Cavilarri, Sunny, Dannii Minogue etc.

6. Gen

Gen

It doesnt make you trans, just because you idolize the appeal of women. If you wanted to be a women for the fact of being one, then you could be trans. But it seems to me that you are attracted to the allure of a beautiful women.

Their isnt a certain way to be sexy. Confidence, Modesty, Awkwardness are all cute and appealing. I would say that if its confindence that you are after then you should just release your inhibitions. Go cloths shopping and get anything that catches your eye. Dont worry about what people could think, get whatever you look good in. If you are femininity, be feminine. Just be yourself.

Confidence isnt about being perfect, its about being yourself. Dont try to be like any one person because you think they are the manifestation of "sexiness". Just be yourself, and claim that you are just as amazing as they are.

7. Alexander69

Maybe you are just more feminie gay? Having a more feminine body maybe you feel like you relate to women better?

8. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm around the same height, and very skinny as well. I've also never been in a relationship either.
    I've had plenty of girls hit on me, but I always feel like they're put off by my insecurities.

As for your question..
    - Clothes/hair always seem like they'll solve the problem, but in most cases it has more to do with your outgoingness.
    - if crossdressing makes you feel sexy, than go for it.
    - The best way I can imagine is by going out of your comfort zone and starting a relationship. I don't see why that wouldn't do away with all of your doubts.

9. mark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Learn to love yourself without seeking anyone's approval.

... or, you know, just get a good night's sleep

10. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, it sounds like you're most of the way there. I think that even if I could lose my belly flab, I'd still hate to go shirtless.

The point is to know you've got a great body and to appreciate that fact. Body hatred or unconfidence is a pain felt by a whole lot of people. And some people may just not like your type. Consider the fact that two people can sit together and look at a magazine containing stunningly attractive people by the Standards of Male Beauty (TM). If you get them to do a "hot or not," they might disagree. But nobody there isn't sexy. It's just that people have different tastes. So don't let it get you down if some people don't appreciate your sexiness.

Also, crossdressing is hot. :kiss:

11. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    as far as what i can tell most of it is confidence. however fashion suggestions to make you feel more sexy in what you wear normally are totally doable. like for instance you said you are most comfortable in jeans and a t shirt and honestly i am the exact same way. i've also got a slender tall build not quite as tall but still a fair height. what i normally do is wear clothes that are a tighter fit or shirts that are just barely long enough. not a belly shirt but one wear if you really wanted to flaunt something all you would have to do is stretch lol also tighter jeans are sexier imo. without getting into skinny jeans even.

12. pink furry fun

well fi you ask me you need to think your sexy don care what others say you think i give a shit what pepole say i have 6 boys barking at my door 2 girls (which will never happen cause am pure gay)and am dating a boy you are who you think you are.