1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wickedboi, Jan 30, 2008.

1. wickedboi

I searched for a topic like this and the only one was a closed thread, so if you have any please share :slight_smile:

Heres mine
    We were in the mall X-Mas shopping (It was me, and my sister) and we literally stayed till closing time (11:00 or somin like that) and we walked out to the parking lot which was surpsingly empty. As we walked out, we heard footsteps behind us, she swung around, and no one was there. I sorta freaked a bit, and we both sorta rushed to the car. As we drove away, I looked back and saw a dark figure standing where the car was parked...creepy.

Another:
    My aunt and I flew to California for a week to visit family. It was my first time on a plane (and it was in November 2001, not to long after Sept. 11) and before we took off (it was late at night) this old women sitting in front of me turned around and nicely said "Please dont kick my seat" and I quickly apolized but she said "oo, you didnt, I'm just telling you so you dont during the flight" well that was the end of the convo. A hour later, I accidently kicked her seat so I leaned foward to tell her "sorry" and when I did, there was this REALLY young lady sitting there. I asked her where did the older women go, and she said "No older women was sitting here." Now, she couldnt have gotten up and moved cuz I was watching the movie that was overhead so if she got up, I would of known it. It was pretty effed up.

2. biisme

yea...i posted a scary stories thread in the anonymous section...which looking back on it makes NO sense, so i don't know why i put it there.....

anyway, new story:

You know when you walk by a room and you think you see something in there that makes you go back and look again? And you know how it's usually nothing?

Well, in my house I have seen the same thing when I pass by a room, and then go back and it is not there. I'll walk by a room and think I see a man in black standing behind a rocking chair. Funny thing is: we've had a couple rocking chairs, in different places, and I've seen the man behind all of them. I've seen him in the dining room, the TV room, the porch, my brother's room, and my sister's room. He is always just standing there looking at me.

The freakiest one is my sister's room because her doorway is at the corner of the hallway, and her rocking chair is RIGHT my the door, facing the opposite wall. So...behind the rocking chair is about 1 foot away from the door. I walked by her room and I walked so that the rocking chair was on the wall I couldn't see through the dorrway, and i saw that man standing there. I freaked out, backtracked, and ran away as fast as I could.

I really don't like rocking chairs.

3. wickedboi

Wow...goosebumbs (I have a rocking chair in my room lol)

one time we were my friends den (his living room) and it was just me and him, and we heard a knocking on the door, I went to go open it, no one was there, so I left it open, then when I was turning to leave I felt a cold breeze and the TV turned right off, then the door slammed, we ran out of their like our pants were on fire.

4. biisme

once i woke up in the middle of the night and i had this feeling that there was something in my room besides me....and i was all freaked out, but, just as i managed to start to go back to sleep... there was a huge bang in my closet and the door flew open!!!!!!!!!

i was soooooo freaked out!!!! it turned out something had fallen off the shelf and knocked the door open.....but, it had great timing...

#4 biisme, Jan 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  5. lostinthought9

OOO i love scary stories!!!! unfortunately, i dont have any good ones to share with u. :icon_sad:

6. ok455

One time i was sleeping and it felt like someone was holding me down and the only thing i could move was my eyes. I thought i died

7. Phantasma

^^ OOH I heard something about that..apparently it's not that uncommon. I forget exactly what causes it.. something like your brain wakes up but the part controlling your body is still in the deep sleep mode, so you're still unable to move even though the brain is awake. Something like that, I don't really remember very well.

8. wickedboi

ick...my cat just meowed while I was reading some of these stories...scared me

9. lostinthought9

^^haha, i hate it when that happens, when u sense something, and then BANG something fell down, scaring u half to death!

10. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    This is really creepy one time I was reading about ghosts right, and my house is old so during the winter it creeks. Well i was reading in my room and the front door flies open at first I thought it was my grandpa getting home. So I went to go check and no ones there. And the creepy thing is that the front door is solid oak and is REALLY heavy and I had the bolt locked.

Or the time I went to get something to drink at 3 in the morning a few weeks ago and I see this weird shadow outside the window. I know a lot about the supernatural and I thought they were shadow men. But shadow men are supposed to give you the feeling of dread and fear but this shadow made me feel safe an protected. Wierd. And I know certain tricks to banish things like that but I felt like I wanted to keep it there instead.

11. lucifer32

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was watching the ring and i had just got up to where they had watched the evil tape.
    Then one of my friends decided it would be funny to ring me at this point!
    It scared me half to death!!

12. Phantasma

haha, I soo wanted to do that to my friend! We were watching together and I had my cell on hiding in my pocket, it got to the video part and I was just about to call the home phone to freak him out, but he was too close and would have seen me moving my hand around frantically in my pocket.. which would have given him a WAAAYY different idea aboout what I was doing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Level N Human

This is sleep paralysis. I get it quite a lot; it's incredibly frightening and sometimes accompanied by vivid auditory/visual hallucinations.

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html

14. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    i got one here it is i just got done watching the movie White Noise you know it deals with EVP (electic voice phemononum) and it wasn't really that scary but anyways i went to my room and the phone rang so i picked it up and all i heard was static and a faint voice crakling and what not and it scared the crap out of me so i hung up and they called back again it was just my friend jassica who ran into a dead spot on the road but it did give me a heartattack :lol:

15. Cgwk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Mine is not that great but some time around last month i was with 2 of my friends and we started talking about urban legends. i.e. Bloody Mary and the whole ghosts in the T.V. thing, and i thought it would be a good idea to "summon" bloody Mary by chanting her name 3 times in the mirror with 1 of my friends. so we went in the bathroom and chanted her name 2 times, and right after we chanted her name the 3rd time i got really dizzy and had a mini-panic attack, (i know i'm a wuss, that stuff just kinda freaks me out) and i started to slant backward (almost falling) and had a blank look on my face and my friend thought i got possessed. :lol:

16. wickedboi

My friend saw red eyes in my hallway...he hasnt spent the night since lol

17. Witch of the We

Okay so my boyfriend plays football and I went to one of his games last year. I rarely if ever actually listen to whats going on, I usually listen to my iPod. And start to sing No Good Deed from Wicked and I sing the spell, but instead of saying Fiyero's name I say my boyfriend's name. And next thing I know is the coach is running to the field and everones crowding around my boyfriend and they think he broke his leg. When they checked he was fine so I told him about the spell the next day and sice then at his football games he's told me to chant the spell. So it's not really creepy but wierd. Heres the lyrics to it: Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
    Eleka nahmen nahmen

Let his flesh not be torn
    Let his blood leave no stain
    Though they beat him
    Let him feel no pain
    Let his bones never break
    And however they try
    To destroy him
    Let him never die
    Let him never die

Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Eleka nahmen nahmen

18. Hydrogen

When I was 16, and still at home, I was going about my normal routine and went to the garage to feed the cats that my mom has. I was not paying attention, I picked up the food and was walking towards the outside door and then I noticed, it was open. (It is like 5:30am, and we lock the door at night) I walked up to it and noticed it had a huge dent and the door jam was busted. Someone had broken in. I ran out of that house faster then I have ever run. It only took a few minutes for the police to get there, but it was scary as hell. We got an alarm system the day after.

Then one time after coming home from work, I was in the shady part of town and not in uniform. A guy came out of nowhere and tried to rob me, I pulled my gun and luckily he ran away. I now stay out of little Havana in Miami.

19. wickedboi

Witch of the We, as a fellow WICKED fan, I must say that is CREEPY
    btw..love that song. Esp. when Sho, Idina, or Julia sing but all the Elphaba's are amazing lol

20. Witch of the We

I know right but I wish the Broom's spell worked:icon_wink . But he's gone play football again this year so more chanting execpt this time I know what I'm reading. Eden is the Bestest cause she's my cousin!

#20 Witch of the We, Feb 4, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2008