1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying All of a Sudden

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgodgx, Sep 27, 2012.

1. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Suddenly the boy i liked is bwecoming annoying when i come to think of it, madwe an unfunny joke. I was nervous of participating in an oral report so i said "I hate doing oral" and he's like "come on who are you portraying" like wtf!!! " i said oral presentation" i replied annoyingly. gawd what a prick! :dry: some guy's really do want some attention even if you ignore or avoid them that just wont happened.... oh yeah i put this on my status i know he woul read it since he's a wee bit of a stalker-ish and recently asked me to play nerdy card games with him. telling me it would make me have more friends but i was like whatever :icon_redf

"okay you know what i'll be honest with you right now, you can stop trying to act like you wanna be friends with me right now cos, by the end of the day none of these stuff will matter anyways, at the end of the term you won't remember my name and nor who i am and we won't be friends right after. and you'll move on with your life and I'm with mine so you don't have to pretend that you feel bad for me cos it's just the honest truth it always happens. i kinda grew from all of that. I've learned not everyone is really your friend"

2. THEwolfKiana

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im sorry you are going through this. I don't know him in person so I don't know why he is doing this.