1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by owl city fan, Sep 27, 2012.

1. owl city fan

owl city fan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :icon_biggwhat is it about people that makes us, us?!?

2. metoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are several different kinds of ways you could classify people.

One personallity, intellegece, etc. are astabolished through the opportunities people have throughout life

Two if you are talking about catagorizing people by their sexually orientation (which i think is unnessisary to do) then that is decided at birth.

Three if you are talking about hight, hair color, eyes, etc. that is decided genetically.

3. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

We can live our lives in terms of which we become a paradoxical oxymoron. Nothing else in the world can do that. We always say things "I hate you but I love you" or "You're pretty ugly." People live their lives as "alive but dead" when referring to their actual life and their emotional status. People live their lives in the middle. That's kind of what I mean. I'm pretty sure everyone lives being happy and sad at the same time at some point in their life, which defies logic in the sense that you're experiencing opposites. People live their lives with contradictions. We also live our lives in both alternatives. We can be happy, we can be sad. We can be short, we can be tall. We can be gay, we can be straight. We can be smart, and we can be stupid. We can live, and then we can die. We are all exposed to our opposites, and I think that's what makes people people, besides all the scientific evidence of human composition, and what's in us that makes us different. That's just the thought process I have.

4. Waterlilly

if you mean what makes each individual themselves, I think it's memories. Nobody else has your same memories. Experiences shape us into who we are. There are also things that we are from birth, like gender, sexual orientation, eye color, skin color etc, but they are only the first layer of an extremely complicated equation of self.

5. J Snow

The patterns of the action potentials in our central nervous system.