1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a bit confused right now!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so here it goes, so I would usually think of my self as gay but recently I have found that I am liking girls only some girls not all but I'm like liking them. Ive even thought about them more then like.... Well liking them. But I don't think I could have sexual relations with them! What's going on some help here! Am I confused is this normal? I still like men more but I'm just wondering what these feelings are?

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's fine to have a fleeting attraction to the opposite sex if you are gay. Being gay doesn't mean you have to only find guys attractive 100% of the time. It's different for everyone. I wouldn't worry about it too much if you aren't sexually attracted to them or anything. Could you be mistaking it for more of a friendship "like?"

3. Alexander69

Ya I guess, but Ive felt like kissing them and I have even dreamed about them..... I don't know if maybe my mind is doing this because I k ow how my parents feel about homosexuality and im trying to convince myself I'm straight idk..... This has happened to me before I go through these like phase where I'm attracted to girls and guys so does this make me BI then?

4. Gold Griffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think it unlikely that anyone is 100% heterosexual or homosexual, I would imagine most people would be somewhere in the middle, even if it is 99% one way. You could be mostly gay but still have slight bi tendencies.

5. Alexander69

Really? Ok I'm just confused about this like I just don know, like I know I can be happy with a guy but I think I could be happy with a girl. And then sometimes it's like I could never be with a girl only a guy so IM SO FREAKINB CONFUSED OMG!

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your feelings will always be there, regardless of trying to suppress them or pretending that they are not there, or having fears associated with them.

What might help you is not to label yourself at this point, until you figure your feelings out. It can actually be a lot easier and less stressful because then you are not trying to 'fit into a label' while still figuring out all of your feelings for girls and guys, and where your attractions are.

If you find yourself attracted to a girl, maybe ask yourself, what makes me attracted to her? What is it about her that evokes that feeling? Try to follow your instincts. If you feel drawn to someone, maybe try talking to them, try to get to know them, and see how you feel afterward.

7. Alexander69

See thats it though no matter how pretty a girl is I don't think I could perform in bed I feel like I could but them ugh I'm freaking confused I love guys and I'm questioning weather I like girls or not. Inside I feel like I like girls because its more excepted in society them liking other guys so I think that's it now that I've thought about it I feel better so that's what I think it is :slight_smile:

8. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try not to worry too much about society. You need to focus on yourself and what makes you happy. Society means nothing when it comes down to how you feel about another person.

9. Alexander69

Thank you ❤❤❤❤❤

10. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Deep breath! Everything will be fine (in case you feel really confused and nervous). :slight_smile:

One thing to keep in mind that we can have different levels of attractions to girls and guys. It is possible that you could be attracted to guys more on a physical level, while girls fulfill different aspects of your emotional needs. Don't worry about being able to perform in bed at this point. Try not to add more 'worries' to your current questions.

You have mentioned something important already: "I love guys." So, you already have a pretty good idea that you are attracted to them.... right?

The other thing you could try doing, in gaining understanding what's going on within you, is to take mental notes of whom are you checking out. Do you check out girls and/or guys when you see them on the street?

Try to understand what feels right for you, everything else doesn't matter. :slight_smile:

11. Alexander69

Thank you I pretty much always check out guys Hardley ever girls sometimes though

12. Fiddledeedee

As well as what others have said about orientation being slightly fluid and many people not being "completely" gay/straight, remember that there's a difference between types of attraction. It sounds like you're only sexually attracted to guys, but it could be that you have some romantic and/or physical attraction towards girls despite this. Whatever you feel, be it in passing or over a longer period of time, remember that it's fine whoever you're attracted to. :slight_smile:

13. xXPsychedelicXx

THIS. :thumbsup: Sexuality is fluid, so go with the flow.

14. Alexander69

Thank you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤