1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My List To Tell Whether A Guy Likes Me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgodgx, Sep 29, 2012.

1. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The List

1. He will make eye contact with you, then look away when your eyes meet.

2. He always be willing to help you or do you favors (like rides home, or physical work)
    3. He will always look for you in a crowd, then when he finds you will act like he doesn't see you
    4. He will laugh at all your jokes/will try to make you laugh.
    5. He talks to his friends about you
    6. He mentions activities that you are interested in so there is a chance for you two to do them together.
    7. He will always find a reason to talk to you or touch you in any way.
    8. He pokes fun at you, but in a nice way
    9. He seems genuinely interested in what you have to say.

10. He remembers little things that you've talked about before a long time ago, and brings them up in conversations to let you know that he remembered.
    11. He will always stare at you, and your friends may notice it too.
    12. When you are talking with him and your friends, he will only comment on something
    that you say, or will look at you whenever he speaks.
    13. He starts acting nicer when you're around him
    14. He says "yes" to all the things you ask him to do
    15. He treats you differently to other people (He will make you feel special)
    16. He looks at you a lot every time you smile or laugh
    17. He finds any excuse to touch you or sit next to you

18. If you flirt with a friend of his when he can see, and he looks jealous or automatically flirts back
    19. He asks about you to your friends when you're not around
    20. He has cute little nicknames for you

its a very common list well u can see mostly it's all crossed of except for four numbers. well i was using this list if the guy i like likes me.... so i'm still not sure till this day but... weird part is i don't know if it's a coincidence but i always loved a guy who has a zodiac Leo for some reason i know it's strange i'm a Taurus there like either friends or enemies well even before i met him i loved that zodiac. but recently i found out he's a Leo his b-day is on the 23rd of august! which is weird it says my long term friends or relationships will be the people who were born between aug 21-27

i never knew he was the president of a particular org i was planning to join to until 2 weeks ago.

in my gut feeling even though i don't know who he is i think destiny takes it's place to let us meet, i don't know it's a strange feeling it seems like there's something that is gonna happen between us in the near future. which i don't know yet. but i kinda like it i don't know what it means. never felt like this with my ex before only him. even though he's straight right now i have gut feeling he'll come around i don't normally assume but with him i kinda do. cos of the way he bugs me a lot makes me wonder a lot of things.

well i'm just sharing how the world revolves in coincidence quickly after i met this particular boy everything became so twisted in my life it seems like he's always there.

tonight i'm going to meet him i'm not sure if he will show up though, after last night i do not know if he was the one pranking me i hope not.!

#1 rockgodgx, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. sidisaak

Sounds exciting!! Do keep us posted. I am eager to hear how it goes. I'm cheering for you.

3. Tempest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow, exciting :grin:
    Hope things go well between you and him, it does sound like he's pretty interested/somewhat fated for you. Can't wait to see how this ends.

4. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm not sure if he will show up though cos last thursday he was asking me bout it so i guess he remembers clearly

5. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i told what i felt before though he said he's straight and value our friendship but the thing its too friendly the way he does stuff to me.... and one time he became a jerk but now im not so sure anymore

6. Tempest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    sorry to hear that things arent't working out :icon_sad: