1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfect for each other... if they liked boys.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GingerGuy, Oct 1, 2012.

1. GingerGuy

Have you guys every had the great experience of meeting two straight guys, or two straight girls, who share such deep bonds of friendship that it seems like they would be great as a couple? And yet, they dont go to more than hugs exactly because they are straight? Im glad I met two "couples" of boys like this, and they were really a fetish for any yaoi fan! lol

One of the pairs studies in my class and the other is two swedish boys I have met in in an exchange student program. The latter specially really fascinated me, I became good friends with the two and they accepted me readily when I decided to come out to them. Days earlier, I told them they would be great as a gay couple (it couldnt be closer to the truth, believe me guys), and they agreed. Sweden is a very liberal country, you know lol.

One of the two was really good looking, and at first I thought about making a move for him. But after I realized he was 100% straight, I imagined him and his friend making love... you know, the thing that can never happen ideal. It would be so... beautiful though. No matter how bad their relationships may be in the future, they will still be there or each other. And I think these genuine bonds are what is lacking in personal connections nowadays.

So, anyone else knows stories like this? Im pretty fine with the fact the boys I mentioned are straight, but of course I would really like them to be gay, even if they werent interested in me lol.

2. FollowtheFreeman

I'm sorry if this seems off topic, but your post reminds me a lot of a My Little Pony fanfic I read.

To stick to the topic at hand; I've met people who would be great for each other if they weren't hetero. All I can do is say "Oh well" and continue on with my day. It's this kind of thing though that makes me wonder what the world would be like if everyone was pan/bisexual.

3. GingerGuy

It's simple: if everyone was bi/ panssexual, the world would simply be a much better place.

4. O_Negative

You'd have to come out as straight o.o...hehe

I don't know about wishing other people liked each other, but I tell ya, having a massive crush on a beautiful girl that isn't into you because you're female-assigned...urgh. (Mind you shes fantastic and a great friend and her AND her bf are aware of my feelings. They are both super supportive. I think that makes it even harder though >.<)