1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like hot weather?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pyrotactick, Oct 2, 2012.

?

Do you like hot weather?

1. YES! Makes me feal like a tand beach gal (just kidding, but you still get my point)!

10 vote(s)
    14.1%
  2. Meh, ts'alright

18 vote(s)
    25.4%
  3. Not really....

14 vote(s)
    19.7%
  4. NO! Makes me feal like I'm being roasted (not the college or high school kind)!

29 vote(s)
    40.8%
  1. Pyrotactick

Here in North California...the sunny, hot, dry, weather is killing me, ripping me to shreds. Yeah, it's pretty bad. I can't take weather that's around 90 degrees unless I'm indoors. Made me think about other places that are hotter. Thus, I concluded my thinking with: "I should make a poll for this EC thingy!" So here's my first poll and it's thesis: "Do you like hot weather?"

#1 Pyrotactick, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HIDDEN?!?!?!?!

*Gasp*

3. Ticklish Fish

and that's the pole you want to do? :lol:
    I WNAT TO SEE RESULTS

4. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Since I'm living in San Francisco and have to deal with rainy, foggy, misty, windy weather all the time, I would totally trade places with you! Sometimes, it feels like the sun doesn't even rise over here. It's always cold no matter what time of day. It's dark and depressing, and I hate it. I'm wearing so much clothes you'd think I lived in an igloo in Alaska. So yes, I prefer hot weather, but I didn't vote in your poll because none of the options quite fit. I like hot weather, but not scorching weather. I like it around 75-82 degrees F with a mild breeze. I miss being able to walk around in jeans and a t-shirt. I'm always lugging around sweater over sweater.

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No. No no no no no no.

6. ForceAndVerve

Give me minus's and snow...

7. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I love hot and sunny weather. I cannot stand the cold and especially snow. :eusa_sick Anything below 60 is cold for me. I can't wait to move out of Michigan and to the desert!

8. Bree

No! I melt into a puddle if it gets above 24°C (75.2°F). I'd rather it were negative and snowing.

I could be biased...

9. Markio

I'm also in Northern California. I walked to the train station today dressed to the nines for a job interview, and I was so sweaty! Thankfully I brought supplies to hide this fact, but it was sure unpleasant.

I guess I dislike any weather extreme: too humid, too dry, too hot, too cold. No on snow, yes to fog.

10. sunnii

I love it. Unfortunately living in Scotland I don't get enough of it. I don't mind the weather in the winter (which is basically now till march) because its supposed to be cold but the summers are supposed to be hot but they aren't.

When we are lucky enough with sunny warm weather, its like a panic mentality of enjoy it while it lasts because there's no guarantee how long well have it which is a pain

11. kem

kem

I love it when it's between 20-30°C! Sunshine and heat! But I love winter, snow, cold and rain as well. Jogging in -15°C is awesome. You could say I swing both ways

12. Fiddledeedee

I prefer warm to cold, but hot just becomes awful after a while. One of our road trips to the US (areas like the Carolinas, Alabama, Texas...) was six weeks of heat wave over 104°F daily. Ugh...

That said, standard British summer weather is fine. *sunny smile*

13. vyvance

No. It is regularly in the upper 90s/ low 100s here. Hate it.

14. CTJ

CTJ

You'd think with me living in rainy ol' England that i'd love the rare bits of heat, but i hate it. I much prefer the cold, you can wrap up to keep warm, but there's only so much you can do to cool down in the heat. I especially love it when it snows, winter is definitely my favourite season.

15. Ben

Ben

Living on the Scottish coast, I dream of the sun for 9 months of the year. And then when it comes, I'm too used to the cold to deal with it.

16. CTJ

CTJ

I don't think us Brits are ever happy with the weather, it'd be a strange day if we didn't have a little moan at the conditions out of the window.

17. rg93

10-15°C with some sunshine. PERFECT! :grin:

18. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

It's alright. Ever so often, 90 degree weather does feel good, but not all the time. I usually like when the temperature is in the 70's because it's warm, but also cool enough to wear a hoodie. It's kind of in the middle, so it feels good. Then ever so often, I could enjoy really cold weather just as long as it snows. But, for the most part, I don't like it really really hot, just like 60-70 degrees.

19. Tabb

Depends. If it's the kind of hot where I can sit under the sun and relax, then yes. If it's the kind of hot where it's humid, windless, and sweaty... then no. =P

I likes me mah Autumn.

20. Bolin

No, no, no, NO NO. Absolutely noT NOT nOT! I LOVE winter. Like, LOVE. I hate spring and summer and the beginning of fall. Hot weather makes me extremely irritable. During winter, the most I actually wear is a hoodie. I just really love cold weather.