1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is happiness to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IllusiveRannoch, Oct 3, 2012.

1. IllusiveRannoch

Everybody has something that helps them feel a mentally & emotionally positive personal well being. What's something you do that makes you feel happy?

2. CTJ

CTJ

It completely depends on what i'm feeling at the time, sometimes its coffee and books if im in the mood for a quiet day. If i'm feeling down, ipod and a walk. If i'm already feeling good, ridiculously loud music and video games. If i'm feeling ill then theres nothing better than watching hours upon hours of Stargate (yes im a massive geek) or Quentin Tarrantino movies.

Loving the name and signature btw, a fellow M.E. fan i see.

3. rg93

Spending time with my friends and making others happy. :slight_smile:

4. Aielar

Spending time my two dogs, or my cat usually brings me right back up :slight_smile: Also, something I found out this week which works 100% (for me) in getting rid of physical tension and mental stress: spending time with children brings me right down from a stress level of, say, 10 to about a 1 or a 2...and I was only there for about two and a half hours ish, but still :grin: Children and animals are the main things that make me happy :slight_smile: