1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crossdressing: Yes, no, not a hoe?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Naren, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Naren

Random title, I know. So you guys... crossdressing? Do you do it? Do you do it when you're turned on? Why or why not? (Want to know if I'm crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

2. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, as my status says, Yes I do crossdress. BUT i don't do it to turn me on, I don't do it when I'm turned on either, and I try to do it as much time as I can (still haven't came out for everyone).

When I entered puberty, and because I hadn't much time to do it before someone else came to home, I crossdressed, masturbated, and then "change back" before my family came back. But with the time, I found that I still wanted to crossdress, but not to turn me on while doing it, and lost interest in masturbating while crossdressing.

Now that I can crossdress for longer periods of time (and with my own clothes) I'm never turned on when doing it, even so, I need to undress if I want to masturbate, and that is because I feel very comfortable on my "alternate" clothing, I feel natural.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not at the moment, although I am strongly considering ordering some things so I can try it out. I've always wanted to wear a skirt.

4. Pain

Pain Guest

I'm working on doing drag currently, and it's not as a turn on or anything. I just, one day, got interested in it, and I found some people who were in drag, and asked for some assistance. I want to try drag because it is dressing up! It is having fun; being someone who you aren't for the sake of entertaining others! For acting! For flamboyancy! For flair and that "I'm going to own the world tonight, because it's fun to do," feeling!

5. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's good to hear! :thumbsup:

But I would recomend you (if you ever decide to do it) to try longer skirts first. Shorter ones tend to be an annoyance, specially if you're not used to use them (and don't try mini skirts until you feel good with the longer ones). That's just an advice, anyway.

Greetings.

6. Valarie

Valarie Guest

I have a similar situation to Cassandra
    well practically the same actually

though Ive been on hormones now for almost 4 months now
    and masturbation is now actually, how should i put it, just doesn't work
    get more pleasure from my nipples than my genitals
    kind of personal ... >.> ... but good for you to know what to expect
    though i do have female clothing on sometimes when im "new version" masterbating

love skirts, best thing ever XoXoXoXo

7. bubblyhappy

bubblyhappy Guest

I used to fully cross dress when I was a teen in the mid 90s.
    That's when I discovered how to do my nails (still do to this day), pluck my eyebrows (don't have the time now, my eyebrows are now softer), wear lipstick (I only wear gloss now), body shave (tmi still do to this day), used to wear tights (no need to I got smooter legs), wear a skirt (back then), Wear girly shirts mostly punk style (still do).

My crossdressing has evolved as a daily form of gender expression tightly integrated with my sense of artistic style (I'm a visual artist btw) that I can wear daily and in public, work, etc without dual lives. my trick is put lots of color on yourself, whether its a girly tee or a watch.

I'm more of a femme girly punk boi even through I'm a gay male as my orientation.
    music and art now dictates my feminine form of dressing up as a guy. I'm not flaming or catty, people say I just look cute when I act naturally girly or a form of feminine article that would suit me.

I've been wearing lots of LOVE tees.
    I also have this Carly Rae Jepsen tee.
    So that's my form of cross dressing.

8. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Admittedly, I've been curious though I've never done it and I feel it's more of a turn-on than something I'd ever want to, or could, do in public. :icon_redf Even though I'd say I'm 'masculine' for all intents and purposes, I admire feminine things about women and also like it seeing it occaisionally with men as well. It's hard to explain, I guess I'm just weird. :confused:

9. Valarie

Valarie Guest

i guess i do somewhat like guys in fem, kind of a fetish
    though for myself clothes don't matter any more (well they have to be cute -.-), its more for the other person

10. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I appreciate the advice, Cassandra! Do you know anything about how well male sizes convert to female sizes? I don't want to physically go to a store and try out women's clothing, because I live in Montana, and I don't want to get murdered or beaten up by heterosexist white trash.

11. Zontar

This would sum me up IF I had the courage to finally just go out and buy some clothes. I do everything else I can though, like shave my whole body and keep thin. I'm a bit of a femboy without the courage to look the part. :s

12. Fiddledeedee

I would like to crossdress in public, but not as a turn-on or in an over-the-top way; just for fun, because I like male clothing, and to see what reactions I get. However, that won't happen until I go to uni, if I go and still want to do it.

13. I do drag on occasion, but that's about it.

14. RainDreamer

I did once in private. And well, I totally loved wearing female clothes, it feels so nice with smooth fabrics and so light too. And I didn't get turned on - it is just clothes, anyway.

15. It's clothes anyway

16. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I never gone to a store to buy my clothes, because of the embarrassment, so I buy online (on Ebay). The trick is to take measurements of your body (bust, bellow breasts, waist, hips, butt) and shop by those measures instead of size.

The sizing (s, m, l, xl, and so on) serves as a reference, but it's better if you look at the measures chart (95% of femenine clothing sellers uses them), and with that, you should find the right size for you.

Hope this is helpful to you!:icon_bigg This tips sure helped me a lot!

17. Valarie

Valarie Guest

I buy all my clothes online, though the chart sizes aren't always right or you don't measure right, but yeah had to return a few items, a size in one brand does not equal the size in another brand, or clothes style

18. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Experience for me was basically the same as Raindreamer's... I'd also probably grab some female clothes, if I could find any I was exactly interested in that wasn't my sister's... XP

19. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I love crossdressing! It feels right when I do it! I don't get turned on by it. I like looking feminine!

20. No but it doesn't make you a hoe O.O :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: