1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caoimhe Fayre, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Caoimhe Fayre

...to all my fellow Canadians out there... :wink:

Today I am focused on house cleaning and schoolwork. Tomorrow I have Mass, more school work, and a board game night at a friends house.

Monday I have a small group of my friends from PFLAG coming over for a Thanksgiving meal... I am relying on someone else (Katelynn) to bring turkey and figure out stuffing, I'm chickening out and making a beef and cheese lasagne, with clear pop and juice or maybe a non-alcoholic wine, and I've asked someone else to bring a dessert. It'll be a great, though maybe not totally traditional, Thanksgiving meal where I will be surrounded by some of the people I am currently most thankful to have in my life.

What are you doing for Thanksgiving this weekend?

#1 Caoimhe Fayre, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. Kat kanu

finsh my cosplay lol even though its not thanksgiving in the states i wanna say happy thanksgiving to you !!

3. Romi

For half a second, while reading the thread title, I was like...:O Did I enter some time warp!?!?!? Then I remembered....Canada and the United States are not on the same page when it comes to Thanksgiving. Hahaha.

But hey...Have a good one, all you utmost Northern North Americans!

4. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My family is going to be having Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, so that we can have it with my sister before she goes back to college. Today, my mom and I are working on making pies and cleaning the house.

5. Cascade

My family is also having Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, downside is that I'm working that day so supper will be late because they'll be waiting for me.

6. Katelynn

Well, I know what IM doing...Im bringing the turkey & stuffing & having dinner with all of us!!! And studying for exams too this weekend of course lol!

I am so thankful for my friends in PFLAG this year, especially after my parents epically failed me & went & basially cancelled Thanksgiving bc of me. Thank God for my friends tho, <3 all of you & thanks so much for being there!!! (*hug*)

7. Lessard

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I will be doing nothing. My entire family well mom, stepdad, grandma... Are going hunting for a whole week. So it's only me and my twin for thanksgiving again (thy go hunting every year at this time for the opening of hunting) I don't mind though more time to relax without the parents but it does get boring..