1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkansas Legislative Candidate, Endorses Death Penalty For Rebellious Children

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dan82, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...th-penalty-rebellious-children_n_1948490.html

#1 Dan82, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't we already have that in a way? It's called "you're kicked out of the house." Granted, it's not certain death, but my sense of imagination would lead me to think many children who have been and are about to be kicked out of the house right now might be feeling this way.

Honestly, I have nothing to say about this man that wouldn't get me in serious legal trouble. :tantrum:

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just.....there are no words...

4. Ticklish Fish

Yeah, kill our children and outsource FUTURE jobs to foreigners :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. FunyunsNCoffee

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well. . . Anything I can say about this is nothing nice at all. So I'm just going to leave this alone while I'm ahead.

6. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What in the actual fuck?

7. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't even...

[​IMG]

8. Emberstone

As long as the republican party allows lunatics like this to run under their mantle, this is how society needs to view the republican party. You are only as strong as your weakest link, and sadly, there are more lunatics per capital in the republican party than any other political movement in america.

You have Romney, who has never met a policy of obama's he did not endorse, attack, endorse, attack again, endorse, then attack. You have Bachmann, who has never met a ethnic, religious, or racial minority that she didnt shit all over. You have Akins, who spends his days talking about how pregnacies cannot happen when someone is raped, and if they get pregnant, then those women wanted to be sexually violated against their will. You have Palin, who has to be told what world war 2 was about, that africa is a continant, not a country, and that there are two koreas, north and south, who both are diometrically different from each other. You have Rand Paul, who says that it was wrong for the desegregation of society to take place in regards to buisnesses, so shops and resturants who serve the public should be able to ban blacks, jews, muslims, asians, etc. Then there was Bruen, who sits on the science commiette in one of the houses of the federal congress, and said science is STRAIGHT FROM THE PITS OF HELL!

and thats only talking about people in the last few election cycles.

We can go back to Straum Thurmand, who is most famous for, and to the day he died, proud of beating and chasing black people away from his store becuase they were black.

The republican party needs to reject mentally unstable assholes, or be defined by their acceptance of these people.

9. IllusiveRannoch

I'll keep civil. I know he's still a person, but at the very least, i'm now aware his human rights stance, and the stance of the people who'd elect him (which is not very brightening to say the least).

10. Jared

What the fuck??? When I saw the title I thought it was article from The Onion, sadly it wasn't. I can't believe this, how messed up do you have to be to think that this is a good idea?

11. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Agreed.

12. SkyDiver

13. RainDreamer

Is this Poe's law in effect? Is it, isn't it? There can't be any serious, sane, educated human being could think that this is a good idea...

14. Emberstone

remeber, these are the same people who believe that Satan has a factory in which fosseils are created, and magically placed in the ground to throw people off from the so called ~truth~ that the earth is only 6 and a half thousand years old, and that man rode dinosaurs for transportation.

those kinds of stupid breed like crazy, which is the real reason they are against birth control; it thins the herd.

15. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I cannot wrap my mind around how somebody can be intelligent enough to rise to a position in government, yet be so stupid as to believe something like this. Absolutely disgusting.

16. fumblebee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It truly scares me that there are people out there that believe this stuff and that there are people in positions of authority who believe it and use their power and influence to brainwash others into thinking this way.

17. Gold Griffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, it looks like there's at least 1 Christian who accepts all of those strange Old Testament laws...