1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Costumes!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DhammaGamer, Oct 9, 2012.

1. DhammaGamer

I finally figured out my costume idea today. I'm going to go as a zombie hipster chick. I'm gonna get a trucker hat a glue a broken PBR bottle to it to look like I got stabbed in the head. And I'm gonna get fake thick framed glass and break one of the lenses. And I'm gonna get a shitty vintage tee and a woven plaid button up from goodwill.

Then I'm going to wear probably a maxi skirt if i can find one cheap enough to ruin with fake blood, along with my chucks and mismatched knee socks. Then I'm going to carry my bag with a vinyl record, a book by kant, and a human brain in it. Top it off with ironic jewelry and the classic zombie scars and makeup, and bam! Beautiful!

What are you planning on doing for halloween?

2. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

God, I have NO clue. I'm only going to be able to use Goodwill, Kroger's and my mad skillz to make whatever I'm being. I was thinking candy corn vampire, but I can't afford a fedora...

So I have no clue what I'm doing. I could do Darth Maul if I could just find a cloak... Or maybe the Queen of Hearts.

Yeah, I could get a red dress really cheap and sew it up some, do my hair up, have black, white and red makeup, make up a scepter of some kind... HELL YES! I'm finally dressing up as a GIRL!

...and I'll prolly make it steampunk, because fuck it why not?!

3. DhammaGamer

lol Steampunk queen of hearts sounds badass

4. Vesper

I'm thinking of being a ninja, though I don't think they came in plus sizes, since heavier people would have had a serious disadvantage in that line of work (being slower and more massive).

I wonder if there's a cheap way to make a realistic-looking ninja costume.

5. ameliawesome

My friend and I are dressing as Eddy and Patsy of AbFab. I just need to figure out how to fix my wig :confused:

6. Lessard

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm goin to wear a black hood and jeans and cover my face in this creapy killer clown makeup. I just really want to dare my sister she's absolutely terrified of clowns!

7. Pain

Pain Guest

Drag! I'm wearing a wig that looks like Amy Winehouse's hair, silver=>blue=>black smoky eyes, a short white dress with black decal on the bottom in a HUGE paisley pattern, and some bitchin' wedges. :slight_smile:

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm going to be Scooby-Doo this year again!! It was a hit last year.. plus i don't have time to get another costume.

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    don't know yet, maybe a hunter from Left 4 Dead.

[​IMG]

10. Gallatin

I'm going to be Darth Vader!

11. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

A ventriloquist's doll. (that took on a life of her own and the rest is history, yadda yadda yadda....) Its gonna be creepy as hell if I get it right.

12. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I'll go as a hypercube. There is nothing more terrifying than the 4th dimension.