1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this "gay agenda?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rx79g, Oct 10, 2012.

1. rx79g

So I've seen the "gay agenda" brought up by a lot of conservative politicians and such, and I'm really curious what it's supposed to be. I would say that mairrage equality and workplace discrimination are on the agenda, but politicians say that those are just advancing the "gay agenda," not part of it. I feel like I'm missing something here. What do they think gay people are, a cult with secret alterior motives? Does the lgbt community have secret meeting places and handshakes and stuff? I am actually genuinely curious, does anyone know what this refers to or what it's believed to be?

2. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I've been to the meetings and I can tell you, there's only one thing on the gay agenda:

fellatio

3. Pain

Pain Guest

LMAO. ^ Love it hahahaha

Anyways, I was thinking the same thing, about how I don't really get it, or know what the "gay agenda" is. But I think that those who use that term talk about how we gays have to recruit children into our ranks after pulling them into white vans with tinted windows by and offering them "lollipops." And teaching gay sex in schools. And "eating poo-poo."

I think.

It's silly, right?

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friends and I joke about it from time to time. "What's on the agenda today? Is today the day we work on undermining the American family? Or destroying the Church? Or is it 'Erode Common Decency'? It's hard to keep track. I really need an app for my phone."

Lex

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Pretty much.

They are people that try to guess what we as a community want without actually taking the time to talk to us.

Better yet, they seem to think that we are an organized and well-orchestrated community with leaders and pamphelts that tell us what to do next. Oh, I wish xD

When idiots mention the "gay agenda" they are implying that we have other motives and that we say "rights" and other cute words in order to fool the world. That we have infiltrated organizations such as the FBI, major psychological organizations, government agencies and other powerful companies in order to take over the country.

Honestly, if I were straight and had no idea about what was really going on, I would be scared too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: xD

6. everett

*checks his gay agenda and sees its blank*
    Gee would you look at that
    Dumb ass fucking politicians.

7. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wait... so.. Lemme get this straight (pun maybe intended)..

People think being gay is a conspiracy?!

I think I need to leave, in order to keep the room quiet from this incoming laughing fit.

8. SFSorrow

It's a secret cabal, we're in league with the Evil Evolutionist Conspiracy, and we're working to help the blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien Reptiloids take over the world.

I'm surprised you don't know this, it's all over the Internet. But now that you know the truth you know what to do.

9. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

The agenda is to spread rainbows and unicorns across the world!:newcolor::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:frowning2:!!)

10. IllusiveRannoch

An agenda?......oh yes.........i've got an agenda. a most ambitious agenda. what it is........they'll never know. hehehe.

:badgrin:

*stashes agenda away in mind*

11. Caudex

Caudex Guest

It's the gayroller.

12. Level75

That you're a child molester hell bent on carrying Satan's demonic word into your local public schools, recruiting healthy, wholesome children into the homosexual lifestyle with your empty promises of pride and tolerance.

13. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :roflmao:

14. Valarie

Valarie Guest

don't have a "gay agenda" ...
    ... I have a "transgenda"
    ba dump tishhhh

#15 Valarie, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
  15. TheUndiscovered

The gay agenda? Well, you see, once all the countries accept gay marriage we will make buckets a trendy thing to wear on your head. After a while when virtually everyone is wearing a bucket on their heads we will have our leader, King Queer, press a button that makes the helmet lock onto the wearers head and we will take control of their minds!

Does anyone get my reference? ;P

16. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :roflmao: Agreed

17. The evil gay Agenda! :eek:
    1.Equality
    2. See step 1

18. Valarie

Valarie Guest

3. ???
    4. Profit

19. madi

hahahahaha ^ sad thing is I honestly go to school with people who think that is what the lgbt community is trying to do....:roflmao: