1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do and dont

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Feb 3, 2008.

1. i don't want to meet people that that foolishly attempt to get my attention by staring or glancing. i don't want to get to know the many people that follow me then quickly walk away once i turn around i don't want to make friends with people that sit[stand] near me and wait for me to instigate the relationship. i don't want to see the people that keep showing up wherever i am praying that we will share that rare connecting moment i don't want to put my guy/girl in the same catagory with the ones that say "i like your style/hair/shoes/jacket/make-up" and then cant come up with anything to follow i don't want to respond the all of the people that randomly start talking to me i want someone to come up beside me and keep walking as if we know eachother and started together from point [a] and coincidentaly both end up at point i want someone who will walk with me, keeping up no matter what, without thinking twice or asking "where". i want someone who just says the few words i want to hear, [the end] i want someone who understands that silence is + because smalltalk is shit and neither of us care anyway. I want someone who can simply walk. Because before you speak you know nothing more of a person than their physicalities. How they carry themself, the look on their face, the way they step,skip,stumble,and .stop. How they cross a street with traffic near and how they get through a crowd. If they look both ways. If they breathe through their mouth or their nose. The things you always learn later when the friend or person mattered, because by then we were past all your me me me i'll listen just so i can talk. Because by then you cared. Because you were comfortable enough to continue without talking. That is all i want. Because i don't want to know[hear] about your life until I am comfortable, not the other way around. It should always be that way. Too bad no one does that

2. boy0boy

i really like some stuff in here.

silence is everything, why anyone feels ashamed of it is beyond me

3. Brett

Well I screwed up...........srry 4 not being who u need, but you'll find him/ her. u deserve it.

4. awwwwwww your so cute (*hug*) :kiss: :icon_bigg

5. llenadepecas

Youll find exactly what youre looking for, as long as youre not looking for just one thing. Sometimes that special someone isnt who you expect it to be. At all. Good luck.