1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stalkers!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pain, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

Yo.

So, this is awkward... but I just got another stalker today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm used to dealing with them by now, really, so not looking for advice. Just chat :slight_smile:

Anyway, this guy just contacted me today. He pokes me on Facebook, and sends me this: ;] in a message. All without friend requesting me. So, I'm a bit of an attention-seeker: I reply: "May I ask who you are and why you've messaged me?" And he tells me he's been "adoring" me for weeks now.

Also, July of 2011, I was sent a postcard from a popular vacation spot from someone called "Eric." The writing was terribly done, and there was no last name or return address. I throw it away, just thinking, "Random..." Seven months later, I get a card. It's February, 2012. It's addressed to me, no return address. I open the envelope, and read a very romantic Valentine's Day message. I open the card fully, and there is poorly written, with no last name-- "Eric." Same style. I felt an unholy mixture of flattery and fear.

Anyone else have stalkers? What do you do about them? Anyone stalk anyone? :wink:

2. BNQ2012

Nope, can't say I've had the "pleasure" of stalking or being stalked. That's a bit creepy though.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish someone would "stalk" me, as long as they aren't too crazy and didn't hide in bushes and follow me.. lol :grin:

4. Wonton Burrito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, but if he is stalking you on the internet as well as real life, how can you be sure he hasn't tracked you here? Wouldn't you feel, I dunno, more comfortable if you'd done this on the anonymous thread?

5. Pain

Pain Guest

Well, he is where I am. I know that much. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And all he's done is contact me on FB. Besides, I have zero linked up with my FB or my Twitter to EC. Not even the same pics.

6. Wonton Burrito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heh, you're much safer than most people. I didnt want to be the doomsayer here, but... Doom. It's good to be careful. Keep that up. But he sent you post, right? So he knows your address?

7. Pain

Pain Guest

Oh, those were two different people... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: maybe I should've mentioned that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha

8. Wonton Burrito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ohh. Well, that's so much less slasher film than I originally thought. :slight_smile: still, this guy Eric sounds creepy.

9. That is interesting...I have never had Stalkers a least I think :astonished: