1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I talked to him!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kylegf2011, Oct 11, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So there´s this guy that wears a rainbow bracelet and so there´s a chance that he might be gay.... well I met a friend of his, and today while I was talking to her he suddenly appeared :eek: so I started talking to him, and then my friend had to answer her phone, so I talked to him more, and he invited me to this party, but it was today, and I couln´t go :dry: he asked me for my number so he could give me the adress of the party, so we exchanged numbers :icon_bigg

I still don´t know if he´s gay, and I don´t know what I should do now. Do you think he´ss be angry that I couldn´t go to the party today? What else should I do?? :help:

2. Gen

Gen

He will probably be disapointed. But why dont you ask him to hang out tomorrow. Its shouldnt be hard since he seems friendly.

Just use the "I'll make it up to you excuse" :wink:

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe, but it wouldn't be rational for him to be angry. As we've said, he's definitely gay, and he wants everyone to know. So I would just arrange a time to meet over coffee or something, or organize your own party and invite him, or just wait for the next party. Does he do any sports you're into? Do you go to school together?

It's so great that you finally talked to him. I have been thinking of you for the past few weeks.

4. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im actually organizing a party next week!! :icon_bigg Im going to invite him. And yea we go to school together :slight_smile:

5. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^ That sounds perfect. Just call and explain that you weren't able to attend his and use the opportunity to make up for that by inviting him to yours. :slight_smile: