1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he interested in me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr Panicky, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Mr Panicky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all! I'd love some feedback on something that's been on my mind for quite a while!

Well firstly, he (my crush- we're both high-schoolers) is extremely attractive in every way! Good-looking (With a hot body!), intelligent and a confident, but nice guy. I have English classes with him and we have this 'thing' going on where we peep at each other while the other person isn't looking. It took me a while to grasp that he was indeed looking at me, and not out the window or at another person. But the thing is, I literally have never talked to him... There just isn't enough reason for me to approach him (and I'm too shy to walk up and say 'Hi').
    All I have is his glances towards my direction, and then looking elsewhere when I look at him... This also happens outside of classes, where for instance, he's talking with his friends but then 'rotates' his head to glance at me, while I literally do the same thing. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I'm absolutely crazy about him! I can barely concentrate in class on days since I'm thinking "Oh? Is he looking at me again? He's looking at me!" (Since he's in my peripheral vision when I'm looking forward).
    So is there a chance he might be interested in me? And as for being gay, all I know about him is that when put under the spotlight around his 'macho-bullshit' friends, he said something along the lines of "Why would you even question your sexuality?" then awkwardly laughs.

Additionally, during a test in the big hall, I was sitting next to him and he dropped his pen lid.. Now I'm not sure if that was test for me, but I picked it up after 5-ish seconds (which was an awfully long time as I decided to pick it up or not). He then smiled that hot smile of his and said 'thanks'. Waah I can't get him off my mind! :eusa_doh:

2. Ticklish Fish

(wow, the intro to this thread is hilarious, so you admit that you and him are both attractive :lol:slight_smile:

as for HS attraction goes, do people know if you or him is gay or bi? outside of that, maybe he's questioning just as you (can be)?

And if you can't get him off your mind (for how many days now?), you probably like something about him already XD do you know him well?

3. Mr Panicky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh oops! @kacho: I didn't intend to make it seem like that! (Can't re-edit now :frowning2:)
    And no, to be honest I'm very insecure about how judgemental people can be.. I don't even know if he's gay! (I still haven't come out...) I just know he 'notices' me, and I can confirm that through his constant glances :slight_smile:

How many days now...? Let's be safe, a month or two? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    The thing is, as cheesy as it sounds, he may be the catalyst to me revealing my sexuality- As in, to my family and other close friends etc. If it REALLY can work between us, I'd be so overwhelmed that I'd be comfortable coming out. It'd be a dream come true...!

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate to say it, and this is boring advice, but the only way you'll ever know is if you talk to him and try to get to know him first. Other than that you guys can play games and try to figure eachother out, but nothing will get done if no one takes the initiative. :wink: Also when you see him looking, try turning and smiling. That's always a friendly and welcoming gesture.

5. Ticklish Fish

Don't worry, I meant that it's funny that I chuckle when I read that. XD *shoulder pats*

Aw, a month or two, that's a good start. XD What grade are you? I had my HS crush from 10th grade to... like last month. about 4 years.. And as for noticing people, I think everybody does it anyways. lolol

6. Mr Panicky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @Lance: Yeah you're right... I guess I'm just too hopeful that he'll initiate the convos etc.
    Good advice I'll try smiling.. See if that does anything :S

@kacho: I'm currently in year 11, entering year 12..
    And sorry if this is intrusive, but what do you mean by 'to... like last month'? What happened?

7. Ticklish Fish

LOL. I got over him by 94% now, pretty much. it's the "everybody going to college" effect. And since i am not like friends with him and talk to him a lot, I got over him. (took time) haha.

Oh, so maybe you can talk to him about school/ college/ english class and get a convo going! *elbow nudge nudge* Maybe YOU can be the one initiate the convo!

8. Mr Panicky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh hells no, I'm much too shy to start the convo! Especially when I have this belief that he is 'too good' for me... Right now I don't even know why he shows some sort of interest in me :S
    My mind is going off on its own right now.

9. Jonathan

Is there a possibility that these actions mean he is interested in you? -Yes.
    Is there a possibility that these actions have no bearing on his romantic interests? -Yes.

Point being, the only way that you can definitely figure these things out would be to talk to him. Otherwise you can sit around playing these games for months without actually reaching a conclusion about whether or not he likes you.