1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should guys hsave their legs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Olivier, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Olivier

Is it ok for guys to shave their legs? I want to cause i hate having hair anywhere, but do you think it looks good on a guy ??
    (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

2. vyvance

I shave my legs sometimes, and think it looks good on guys.

3. LightningRider

Do whatever you feel most comfortable with I say :slight_smile:

4. Luke Matt

I don't know. I like the thought of it (& it does look good on guys), but at the same time..I also like hair on legs. I'm not sure what my family would think if I walked in one day with shaved legs, though (I'm still closeted) lol.

5. Pain

Pain Guest

You probably don't want to hear an answer like "do whatever you'd like to do."

Cons of shaving-- itches for the first couple times you do it; you might cut yourself; razor burn; time consuming

Pros of shaving-- things won't get caught in leg hair; people won't pull it; it'll feel smooth

6. RainDreamer

Wax it! Super painful for the first time, but way faster, and after a while, there will be less hair growing back, and the hair that do come back will be much thinner and softer.

7. dairyuu

I like how it looks, but it'd make everyone look at me weird (because I don't play a sport where you need to and my family thinks "that's for girls.")

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personallyprefer hairy legs, but I'm assuming I'm not your target audience. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. Colours

I prefer hairy legs as well. I have never shaved my own, too time consuming to even consider if you ask me.

10. rx79g

My solution to my ungodly amount of of leg hair (as in it sticks out an inch and a glad from my legs, no joke): by $15 electric hair clippers at target. Attach the 1/4 inch guard to the front and trim your leg hair. As long as you don't go to short, it looks like a lot less hair but not awk like shaving.

That said I like shavedguys but I think I'm a minority on that one. I did know a senior last year who did shave his legs though, andhe wasn't even gay, or at least not out.

11. Jonathan

Do whatever you want to do. Personally, I do shave my legs every once and awhile because I like the smooth feeling afterwards. Yea, some people in my family noticed after awhile (like a year) that I was doing it, but no one really made a big deal about it, it was just a small observation. Concerning hair on a guy's legs, I don't mind if there is some of it, but too much hair would kinda gross me out.

It's basically about what you want to do. If you feel like shaving your legs, then go for it. Like another poster mentioned, the first time might not be so pleasant though because of razor burn and such. The first time I did it, I got decent razor burn and it sucked, but each time I did it, I got substantially less and now I do not get any razor burn whatsoever.

12. Haley M

Haley M Guest

If you can do it you should. It feels wonderful! Just as long as you are ok with it.

13. J Snow

My opinion: You should do whatever makes you feel more comfortable with your body.

14. Yoderrick

You should do w/e you want ik a few guys like shaved legs and a few who don't (I myself like hairy legs but not hair on some other parts of the body it's whatever you want/like)

15. timo

I keep reading the TT as "should guys have their legs". Yeah, having legs would be quite useful.

About shaving legs, I don't do it. Leg hair is pretty much the only type of body hair I like. But you should do whatever you feel comfortable with.

16. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't stand having leg hair or any hair other than on my head, so I shave it all. I prefer smooth to hairy in my partners as well, but I can understand if they want to keep the leg hair. It does draw people's attention.

17. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think guys should shave anything, but then again I love body hair. But if you prefer not to have it, then shave it off. Simple as that.

18. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, it looks good, and I occasionally do it, but not often. I don't think guys should have to do it.

I will sleep with a guy who has shaven legs or hairy legs.

19. Flow

Do whatever you like, its YOUR body!

Personally, I like it when guys shave their legs(I don't shave mine though) but it's not a deal breaker :slight_smile:

20. reds123

reds123 Guest

I actually think it looks good either way! so just do what makes you happy!