1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need Advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lonelyboy89, Aug 18, 2006.

1. lonelyboy89

Hi

I wanted some one's opinion, whos, anyones. I have a friend who is Gay, and he says that he is in love with me. he is not ready to come out of the closet yet, he is only 18 years old. But with me he is open, why ? I don't know. I have come on to him once, and it made me feel dirty for some reason, I can't explain it I just felt that way, he is young I know, and in-experienced. He told me once that he wanted to see what it was like with older male, I was chosen for some god-given-reason, I like the the young man, but you see I don't know for sure the way my door swings, I like the females, but they have their own agenda, men, I think, don't have one, well maybe the odd one. My question is this, how can I help him with this problem, there is nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian, but I don't want to hurt him.
    I want to help him. he tells me that it is easier getting a guy than a girl, don't ask me, that is what i mean. He is confused, and I don't want anything to happen to him.

2. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Wow! Well this is a first for me. Well so you're confused about your sexuality but he's a closeted homosexual....am i right so far? And it would help immensely if i knew your age just so i/we know what we're dealing with, its alot easier to give advice if we have all the information.

So here's the message im getting from what you told us. Your friend wants to have a relationship with you but you dont and want to put it to him nicely?

And im not quite sure what exactly you were getting at by saying "his problem". You want to help him get out of the closet?? Not quite sure what you meant there.