1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fist Fight today : O

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Just1Dude, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Soooo today after work I went over to my friends house to get some buisness done.

I decided to go a weird way.. for some odd reason. Well this way put me behind a car that was literally driving on the wrong side of the road the whole time. When a car started coming the opposite direction he would BARELY move over so they could get past. They had to go off the road to get past. I honked my horn and he JERKED his car and almost overcorrected into a ditch.

At this point I got my phone out and was about to call the police, then I saw the kids. Two kids (12/13) were on their bikes. One was riding on the road (not the side the man was actually supposed to be driving on).. I blared my horn because he was heading right for them. Next thing I know he slams his breaks and the kid is on the ground.

He get out of his car, I get out of my car. Get this.. the man starts screaming at the kid (while I was running over) and looked like he was about to back hand him while he was on the ground! I ran over there and start yelling at the guy ..I forgot what all I said.. but then he yelled at me "SHUT UP FAGGOT" ...(now this guy doesn't know me from any tom, dick, or harry.. I am just some bum kid to him.. even if I am 27 I look 18. SOOO basically he knows nothing about me.) Then he punched me in the chest.. (yes, the chest....) it was like a reflex reaction, but before I could stop myself I punched him square in the fking face. I felt the pain shoot from my hand down to my elbow.. I know I didn't hit him correctly, but I didn't GAF. He held his face.. walked to his car.. and drove off! The kids and I were able to get his plate down and we called the police. The kid was okay, the guy got really close to him and he got scared and fell with his bike. So just a few scrapes.

Oh, and yes, the guy reeked of alcohol... so maybe he will feel his face in the morning. I sure hope I did some damage.. whhaattt a jerk.

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2012 at 09:09 PM ----------

Oh, and yes.. an older couple also pulled off the road too and witnessed. Crazy stuff! My hand is kinda throbbing lol

2. Ticklish Fish

Well, the one day you went the wrong way you saved some kids from drunkard. *high 5*

is your hand okay from that punching?

3. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, isn't that weird coincidence? It feels like a dream, I haven't been in many fights at all let alone fist fights. I always wondered if I would "fight or flight" in that given situation, but I AM a teacher and kids are my soft spot. Anything for the youth.

My hand is okay, throbbing but not swollen. If it doesn't get any better I'll put some ice on it.

4. IllusiveRannoch

nice job defending the kids. he's going to feel that well earned punch to the face when he's sober.

5. vyvance

6. Romi

:eusa_clap (!) :thumbsup: :eusa_danc :grin: :kiss:

That kind of encompasses my reaction to this. Haha.

See, I don't know if you're one of those people who believe in 'everything happens for a reason.' Personally, I tend to think this way in a lot of situations. So for some odd reason, you were compelled to go that weird route. And that odd reason may have just saved some kid from a beating, or worse. It was a good thing that you were able to call the police and defend those children.

And your hand might hurt now, but you've got to know it's worth it.

I would have done the same thing, and have many times. And you, being a teacher, I hope you know this makes you a kick-ass teacher, as if it didn't already make you a kick-ass person. :icon_bigg

7. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks guys! I'm glad he decided to leave after that punch and not try to murder me, lol.

Thanks Romi, that put a smile on my face. Needed that today :slight_smile:

8. HatterMad

if theres ever any reason to punch sumone thats the one. nicely done.