1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You faggot!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Olivier, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Olivier

how do you people deal with hate from others, especially in school?
    I try not to let it bother me and i know boys are so immature in school..but like what should I do, I've heard people say stand up for yourself or walk away...
    if i walk away do i look like a coward? i have no problem shoving their heads into the wall :slight_smile: Your thoughts? :bang:

2. everett

I just dont give a fuck what they call me. It justs shows to me how ignorant and idiotic they are and in the end, I will be the one laughing, not them. They cant win, they wont win, because they are more afraid of me then I am of them. I use that fear to my advantage. I am everything they hate and I laugh at them in their faces about it because they cant do shit to me without hell being wrought on themselves.

*sadistic monster here <==*

#2 everett, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shoving their heads into the wall, isn't the answer, because it would feed on what they are looking for. They are looking for a reaction.

Walking away, and not paying any attention to what they are saying is the best you can do. Not paying any attention to them, and ignoring them, you are not biting into the bait. :slight_smile:

4. bubblyhappy

bubblyhappy Guest

I got called the f word lots of times by a group of boys when I was in high school for acting girly and when I wore a tight shirt and red nailpolish to school, this was many many years back. I just ignored them as well. I remember I was called a fairy fag by this bully and I actually fought back and threw milk at his face when he picked on me in the lunchroom. He never bothered me again.

5. Ticklish Fish

(you're 29 and in school? huh?)

And just ignore those immature children... Don't feed the trolls! They're just attention whores anyways.

And you don't walk away. You just act like they never speak a word. If the teacher is talking, just keep listening to the teacher. Don't be influenced by them.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, he has 29 posts :slight_smile:

But... walking away and ignoring is one way. Another is just owning it. When someone calls you a faggot, you can say "Yup, and a *fabulous* one, too!" That's not the response they want at all, and will likely shut them up. :slight_smile:

7. reds123

reds123 Guest

i think that you better just ignore them! don't waste your time on them!

8. greg56

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A non-answer
    I'm very, very sensitive...I used to ignore them, I had to, even though I was a strong kid...I was a terrible fighter. But tears would usually well up in my eyes. At night I would fantisize about beating on them in some way, or wishing I were normal(?)

9. Retrospect

Ehh, I've been called a faggot so many times, I'm starting to think it's my middle name. Even before I was out, even before I knew I was gay, I got called a fag. It just doesn't bother me anymore, honestly. I used to be really sensitive about it and cry, but there's no point in getting worked up over it. That's what they want.

10. Lewis

Well I am one, lets not beat around the bush here. You're calling me something that I am, how is that supposed to be offensive?

Like, if I were fat and somebody called me fat - their point is?

11. greg56

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lewiss
    Love your humor!
    greg

12. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

MY RESPONSE: *Cups hands* "See this? Its a bucket. Its full of all the fucks people give about you. See how its empty? I see it staying like that for a long time..."

13. :eusa_clap :thumbsup: Exactly! Never show shame. I'm a "faggot"? Okay, and that's a bad thing? Hell no!

14. Pat

Pat

As a masculine guy, at 6'3 lol.. I've actually never come across a guy that I feared exactly. My first thought would be to kick his ass. There's nothing more embarrassing then getting your ass beaten by a faggot. lol.

15. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Three step program to surviving middle/high school if you don't conform.

Step 1: Calm down. This should be the first step in everything.
    Step 2: Find friends who accept you for who you are.
    Step 3: Embrace your weirdness and don't let the bullies bother you.

I considered myself completely straight in high school, but I was still picked on for being a nerd, playing Pokemon, being socially awkward, etc. but once I stopped letting it bother me, they got bored and found something else to do.