1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I have decided since whenever I remember my dreams they are enjoyably crazy :lol: I will start a dream journal.

Anyone else or have a dream journal or remember any of there own dreams?

2. Chickzak

This is an awesome idea, I wanted to keep a "dream diary" a while ago too. Its nice reading back to some of the silly things you thought of. I remember dreams sometimes, you know when you're doing something or think of something randomely.. the dream comes to you =P .. or parts of it.

Its awesome :grin:

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to, but I've been having a lot of bad dreams lately. Not sure if those would be good to remember.

4. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

Great idea! I've never written down any of my dreams but there are some I had in my childhood that I still remember very clearly.

5. I actually have had Lucid dreams in my childhood. :slight_smile:

One time I felt a nightmare coming on so I banged my arms on some bars to wake me up...the bars melted. :eek:

6. sunnii

I did that just over 2 and a half years ago. I was having dreams almost every night and they were all about my then, crush (it was the most serious crush i've ever had but it was on someone on tv lol). I've still got it somewhere lol

7. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I kept a dream journal in the hopes that I would be able to lucid dream someday (er, night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) but alas, it didn't happen--or I just wasn't committed enough to writing down my dreams every morning after waking up. Might get back to it when I have time though.

8. greg56

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I remember a lot of my dreams. I have funny/wierd dream of being animals. I remember once I was a chipmunk. A bear came along and tried to turn me over. I growled at it.

the next morning my wife (then) asked me what I had been dreaming of. I was making a groweling noise, so she tried to turn me on my side. LOL

But I cant wake up and write...Boo Hiss