1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******: opinions..?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Luke Matt, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Luke Matt

So there's this guy that was in my highschool last year (who I happened to have a crush on) & I knew he was gay (he was/still is closeted though). Well, I happened to download the ****** app & found that he had a profile and was in my area (I already knew that though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), confirming my assumption. I'm just wondering if I should reveal myself to the community (via ******)...

Anyone else used it/opinions?

Luke :icon_wink

Oh.. Apparently I'm not allowed to talk about it D: LOL.

2. rg93

I see no immediate danger. Go for it, tiger :slight_smile: (I think I know what app you are referring to, though. :wink: )

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We can discuss these apps only in the abstract on EC. Either "a dating app" or "a hook-up app". :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Pat

Pat

Luke I'm not sure what you mean by the community. Couple things. Do you show your face on the "dating app"? And if you're talking about him mainly, there's nothing wrong with messaging him and saying hey. That would actually make him feel good to know he's not alone. Chances are he never suspected you to be like him in this way and it could be a good start for you guys if he liked you back :slight_smile: I've actually run into people I know like that and its a little awkward at first, not gonna lie. But it's always more of a friend feel afterward.