1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beyond universe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by strawberryontop, Oct 14, 2012.

1. strawberryontop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u stare at the center of the universe, there is a coldness there. a blankness. ultimately, the universe doesn't care about us. time doesn't care about us.

that's why we have to care about each other.

--------

she is my first and only love. most people know that their first love will not be their only love. but for me, she is both. this will be the only chance i give myself. this will never happen again.

--------

but when first love ends, most people eventually know there will be more to come. they are not through with love. love is not through with them. it will never be the same as the first, but it will be better in different ways.

but i have no such consolations. this is why i cling so hard. this is why this is so hard.

--------

i turn back. i keep turning back to see her. even when there are walls between us. even when there are miles between us. i keep turning back. i keep turning in her direction.

2. Haley M

Haley M Guest

You sound like you are very much in love. :slight_smile: