1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ghost......R they Real

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ohioboy, Feb 4, 2008.

1. ohioboy

well yeah i know kinda stole the title but this is too creepy
    [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8[/YOUTUBE]
    What do you all think i believe

2. biisme

my friend was laughing at me i sat here and cringed in my seat.....

i am superstitious and easily freaked out

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

LOL.. yer i belive in ghosts on n off.. and the one near the middle wiv the girl on the floor is fake i seen that b4 ^_^

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't believe we die and that's the end of it. I'm not sure what i believe happens after death though.

That video always freaks me out. Especially that demon girl thing in the hallway. >.<

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have heard of too many things happening to NOT be a believer. A lady here in town was in a car crash which killed her 6 year old son. She was too injured to go to his funeral. She said that she saw his spirit in the hospital room. He told her he loved her and not to worry because he was okay. Also, when I was working with hospice, I heard alot of stories like this from survivors.

6. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I'm unsure if I believe they are real or not.... Its so easy to like... edit videos and make them fake and stuff, so you can't be sure of how real it is. But I like think they might exist but don't know.

I think I've seen a few sort of, but thinking about it, there could be so many other things it could have been =x I won't get into the stories now... theres only 2 but oh well.

Those kind of things freak me out though. :x *ish now scared to leave his room :wink:*

7. panda

I do believe that spirits do exist.The examples in the video don't convince me though.

8. lodiug

Those things in the video didn't convince me either but they were scary as hell! Especially the demon child in the mirror and the other demon child in the hallway when the person opens the door! It chilled me to the bone....

9. sexyalex

better dam well beleive they exist yea! i am sure of it and not cuz of my religon. man ...I SEE DEAD POEPLE! :confused: and they talk to me too....

10. ohioboy

Omg my to and people just think i'm Crazy:dry:

11. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    What do they tell you guys? I don't think you are crazy, by the way.

12. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe in ghosts! Yeah well I believe in everything you shove in front of my face...lol, GHOSTS ARE REAL!! (In my opinion)

13. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

No, nor do I.

I believe there is some sort of spiritual after-life, and that the spirits of our loved ones try to guide us through life. I believe this is why things come to us in dreams which we remember strongly - premonitions etc. I believe they can use various ways to try to contact and influence us.

A good friend of mine, who is a very level-headed and practical person, and the sort of person who when he says something like this I believe, recalled when his father died. He says he woke up suddenly in the middle of the night and saw his father in his room at the foot of hos bed smiling at him. He then faded away. The following morning when his mum phoned him with the news he said "I know, he came to me last night", and his mum has confirmed this.

I can hear the sound of a clock ticking in a certain party of my mum's house. I have heard this for as long as I can remember (from when I was very young) and was always confused that mum and dad couldn't hear it. There has never been a clock in that part of the house, and would not normally have been in the past either (it is the airing cupboard and was previously the coal scullery). I still hear it when I visit, and still nobody else can. If I try to record it onto cassette I just record the silence that everyone else hears.

14. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Wow, that is interesting Paul. Have you ever talked to a psychic or anything to understand what that could be?

15. SpikySpice

Ghost are spirits, and of course there are spirits around us. Those spirits always wandering around the places they died for many reasons and especially they also want to visit the people they know

Why only some people will see a ghost in a certain location can be explained in many ways . Let's pretend you and two friends are in the woods and you all have AM/FM radios with you. You are all standing side by side and each of you is trying to tune in a very weak signal from some small radio station. Your one friend has a great radio and they easily tune in the station clearly. Your other friend has an average model radio and they can get the signal briefly but it is filled with static. Your radio is the cheap model and you cannot get the station tuned in at all. Even though you are all standing next to each other and trying to tune in the same station you are getting three different results. Now picture each person as a "radio" that can "receive" the signals that a spirit is transmitting. One person may get the spirits signal string and they will see the spirit while others can

But remember that technologies can pick up those signal while bare eyes cant.

The term ghosts may scare you, but sometiems it's also your imagination. You are scared becaus eof the scary ghosts movies but actually those are harmless creatures, well, but I have read that if you are interact with them too much, something may change.

Some poeple dont see ghosts but they can see the dead one in their dreams comign back and talk to them

Ohhh gee, my hair's all stand up, Im so home alone now *lookign around*

And somehow some peopel tell me thsoe who can get scared easily wont see ghosts much

Back in my country, around my hosue, where lots f peopel dying, my relatives saw ghost many time, under the palm trees at the gate, so they chopped it down

16. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

No I haven't. It's never bothered me, and I find it reassuring to hear it whenever I visit.

I haven't said anything to mum about it for many years and I'm sure she won't want anyone visiting (even with me) to check out a sound she can't hear.

17. lostinthought9

omg becky, u deserve a medal...cuz u have the courage and kindness to become a hospice nurse, wow--i know first hand what they go through, and i want to say that i think that is really admiral of u :slight_smile:

18. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well before you give me that medal, it was pretty short-lived. I pretty much just studied the grief part of it and what people go through. I have to say though that it has helped me alot in my work with PFLAG because parents certainly do go through grief when they find out their children are glbt. My mother, however, did it for a couple of years and helped several people transition from this world.

19. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Maybe its your guardian angel just letting you know he/she is there. :slight_smile:

20. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That's all interesting Spiky and makes sense! I have seen both of my grandmothers in very vivid dreams as well as some of my departed pets.