1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woh!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Luke Matt, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Luke Matt

So I've just downloaded (insert app name) and I can't believe what I'm seeing :confused:

There's like 3 guys who I was sure were straight at my high school, all looking for relationships/chats etc :confused:.

My gaydar is seriously broken.

2. Lewis

They're all looking for relationships/chats with other guys?

3. Luke Matt

That's right. lol

4. Thyker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's crazy! Almost makes me want to download it, but I really don't want people to see my profile. :dry:

5. Aiden97531

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    seriously, do all gay guys fatasize about str8t dudes ?

6. Lewis

We all want what we can't have. :wink:

7. Pain

Pain Guest

Hmm, please! I've usually gotten what I've wanted :wink:

8. Lewis

Please share! If I could get half of the straight guys I find attractive, I would be a very happy guy. My tactic would be to get them intoxicated, most straight guys go a little bi after a few drinks. :icon_bigg

9. Ticklish Fish

... LOL
    Am I the only one here not with iphone or android and cannot use apps?

(Wait, why would I use those apps again? lol)

10. DanD

I have the cheapest phone known lol - doesn't even have a camera, yet everyone seems to have the technology on their phones to beam them around the world in a second - well, almost.

If I could just spend the night with one of the guys I find attractive, I'd know life is worth it - but, I also know it will never happen as they all end up as straight as a ruler. When I do die, which probably isn't far away, my soul will be devoid of all possible happiness love can bring to another human being; everything will be, feel and not feel useless.

On a brighter note, best of luck with the guys in your school

11. Eric

Those apps are usually laden with the kinds of guys I'm not interested in. The vast majority of the guys I've spoken to have been either very boring, or very direct with their intentions (which is fine, but not what I want :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). And the grammar (or should I say lack thereof) is terrible. I wouldn't recommend them unless you belong to their target market.

Also, just as a note, you cannot refer to any of these apps by name.

12. Ticklish Fish

What do you mean "very boring"?
    AND is that a grammar turn off? :lol::roflmao:

13. Eric

Very boring as in they don't have anything interesting to say beyond "what's up" and then "cool". And yes, bad grammar is a turn-off for me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. SFSorrow

I'm glad I'm not the only person who gets thoroughly fed up with appalling grammar and uncommunicative people on dating sites, I sometimes wonder if I'm being too pedantic but occasionally I can't even get the sense of their messages.

15. It can be surprising what you do not know about somebody

Also getting with a guy that is straight....hot.:thumbsup:

16. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is nothing straight about 2 guys having sexual relations no matter how they justify it. :dry:

17. Ticklish Fish

you mean they don't even try to small talk like work, weather? lol

18. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

It can be amazing to go on those apps and see how many guys there are out there looking to meet other guys even in areas where you never suspected there would be. And how many guys you see on there whom you already know that you never suspected would be on there. That's one of the coolest things about them. I was surprised when I got back from college and first went on one of those apps to see how many gay/bi guys there apparently were right in the neighborhood I grew up in. It can be fun if you're traveling to be on there and see the different guys in different areas, even in homophobic small towns.

But that's actually about as much use as I've gotten out of those apps. I've never chatted with anyone except when I've been on there drunk, which I have determined I will not do ever again. Most on there are creeps looking for quickie sex hookups and free booze/drugs, which is not really what I'm interested in. It's a shame really, I wish there were an app with higher standards for people interested in real relationships and friendships.

19. King

King Guest

The problem is that it would still attract the wrong kinds of people, because it's an app to meet other gay people - someone looking for a hook-up would no doubt jump on that.
    I've been on that app a couple times. Nothing interesting. I've gone on with the intent of just looking and maybe talking but... realistically, what would I say should I make friends with someone? "Yeah we met on an app for gays." That doesn't fly with me.
    Plus there's about four other gay guys altogether. Talk to one and you've talked to them all, really. My city isn't even that small, but there's like zero decent gay guys.
    So be it, although it'd be nice to have gay friends.

20. Ticklish Fish

Good luck with that.
    Facebook started for college people (I think) and now you have whiny middle schoolers, drama high schoolers, and middle age people playing facebook games. Thumb down? Perhaps.

Or maybe the decent ones don't use those apps...