1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Lesbians have the best sex of all LGTB/Straight couples?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jsmurf, Oct 15, 2012.

1. jsmurf

Two women together can give each other repetitive, non-stop orgasms. Does this mean lesbians have the best of all worlds? :icon_redf

Oh, and std's arent nearly as much of an issue.

---------- Post added 15th Oct 2012 at 10:07 AM ----------

Makes me wish at times I was born a lesbian, lol.

#1 jsmurf, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. fulcrum

I certainly hope not :lol:

3. Emberstone

this is something that cant be quantified, because it is trying to put some empherical statement to things that are nothing more than a matter of preference. besides, there are too many variables, from emotional ones in how people approach intimacy, to physical ones based on what specific people like.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Since I live in a male body, I will never be able to compare. And I think it's rather silly. You are your own measuring stick.

Everyone can have beautiful, fulfilling sex.

5. aeva

Wow, got an unexpected visual when I read that. Where did that come from??

And yes, we'd probably like to think that we do. But in reality? I definitely think it depends on all of the qualities that Emberstone mentioned.

6. GingerGuy

Wow, you have probably never heard of the Lesbian Bed Death Syndrome.

7. Besides the fact that many women can't have multiple orgasms, the number of orgasms attained during sex doesn't make it "good" or "bad." You can have great sex without climaxing, just like you can have horrible sex with several; what's important is the journey leading up to it. All you need to do is find someone you're sexually compatible with, and the sex will be what you make of it.

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hehe, what, the measuring stick?

Oh please.

9. starfish

I really don't care whose sex is better. As sex in general is pretty damn good.

10. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

You're almost always going to get a yes from a lesbian with a question like that. Its not probably the right question to be asking though. Things like this are different from couple to couple, and not just lesbian ones. I'd argue that straight couples and gay couples can get just as intense. I just don't think its an appropriate comparison. These things are entirely subjective.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, if they can do better than me, more power to 'em. :slight_smile:

Lex

12. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Wouldn't straight females be just as capable of achieving multiple orgasms as lesbians? I think its a trait associated with particular women, not necessarily a lesbian thing. Some women can't have multiple orgasms, while I've actually read of cases were women need to be medically treated for constant orgasms throughout the day that prevent them from functioning.

Anyway, as others have pointed out, it's impossible for us to compare what a male orgasm is compared to a female orgasm is, since nobody has ever gotten to experience both.

I think there are advantages and disadvantages to each group sexually. While it's true gay/bi men can't have multiple orgasms, and are at higher risk for STDs, I think, on the flip side, we have the most versatility in sexual practices, just due to the hardware both partners have available...

13. Gen

Gen

Well then you can argue that gay/straight couples have the best sex because they can have it at the most simultaneous ease. Then you can argue that gay men have the best sex because of the position of nerve endings in both partners are better postions than the male/female 'connection'.

There are dozens of ways to slice the pie. Almost like comparing men who masturbate every other day to those that do it 3 times a day. There is not 'better' between them. The man with multiple most likely wont have as powerful orgasm as a man that does it every other day.

Plus if sex was about the orgasm then couples could just quickly masturbate it out. Its about the expierence. (That being said, everybody knows the men have the most fun. :icon_wink.)

14. Emberstone

everyone knows that the best sex is between and duck and a horse... another thread here in chit chat proves it!

15. jsmurf

Sorry, I meant to include the word "couples" in the title. :eusa_doh:

In which case, no, heterosexual intercourse wouldn't be as "intense" orgasmically because the dude would have to "wait" to reload, and the chick would have to bide her time.. or the guy could perhaps engage in foreplay with her even during his own latent state.

Yeah, it's complicated.

16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I guess, but you could also go down on her.

17. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Well, couldn't a straight man do to his female partner the same thing the lesbian woman does to her partner to give her multiple orgasms? Obviously a lesbian girl isn't using a penis to pleasure her partner in the first place, so there's no reason the straight guy couldn't use something other than his penis to pleasure his girlfriend instead of waiting to 'reload' or whatever. I mean, unless she's stuck with the sort of selfish ass who's only worried about getting himself off.

18. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Does it even matter? As the ol' saying goes, "sex is like pizza. If it's great, it's great! If it's bad, well, it's still pretty good!"

I still plan to disprove this :eusa_danc

19. TheSwagganator

Since women know how their own body works, lesbian couples can use the same techniques and such. But the same concept applies to gay men. Straight couples rely on feedback to give pleasure, which could be misconstrued.

20. SlickyPants

I guess it is arguable but if we are going to get into a pissing contest, the guys would win.