1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

being Gay, Bi, Lesbian, etc...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greg56, Oct 16, 2012.

1. greg56

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You young people have your whole lives in front of you! You have pleanty of time to sort things out, except that, for the times we live in its no big deal what your sexuality is...there are a lot more important issues to concern yourselves with.

Love and affection is a privalige and blessing, no matter who he or she is or what you are. I understand the stigmas, but people are a lot more accepting than they used to be. So compared to an old fart like me, you people have it easy. I know that this statement is not entirely true, but people are so much more accepting than they used to be if you give them a chance and some time to get used to it. And its getting better rather than worse. If you are normal about it...people tend to accept it easier.

2. Lewis

Thanks for that :slight_smile:, I just wish it were easier than it sounds! :/

3. greg56

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually thought it was, but with the responses I've received...it sounds like it may not be...could just be my perception of it...I know it doesn't bother me anymore.