1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the dumbest anti-gay or anti-gay marriage argument you've ever heard?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wonderingdave01, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Just curious.

I've heard "gays aren't being discriminated, gays can marry the opposite sex". :rolle: I've also "opposites attract" :rolle:

Just interested in hearing more....

2. everett

Ive read that I am a sin and yet I can be loved by those who consider me a sin, and that instead God will punish me for my choice =D

to which I said,your so called God is dead, you a fucking twat, and when you die and find nothing on the other side and I am still alive I WILL BE THE LAST ONE LAUGHING >=D

3. Minamimoto_Fan

4. Level75

This is difficult to respond to because they all sound stupid to me. But I like the one where it is felt that the best way to raise a child is with 1 mother and 1 father. Because it's proven to have a flawless track record, amirite?

The worst they can come up with for gay parents is that their child is more likely to be honest with him/herself gay.

5. channel48

I think the most stupid excuse I've heard was that God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. It makes me laugh every time cause of how pathetic it is.

6. SkyDiver

"It tears away at the moral fabric of society!"

LOL, cool story bro.

7. jaysuss

A girl tried to explain to me that if we let gay people get married people will think its okay and the whole world will turn gay and the human race will go extinct. I seriously slammed my head into a table. Like seriously? Because we allow it doesn't mean 6 billion people are gonna say I'd rather fuck my same sex.

8. foundthlight357

Out Status:
    A few people
    My dad- "Do you really want a bunch of gay people in America?" Yes dad, because there are currently no gay people here in America which is why it's such a big issue. Evil people want to legalize gay marriage so people will start turning gay in droves and filling America with pink shirts for guys, STDs, and women who use power tools and vote. It's what they call the gay agenda. *facepalm*

9. Jared

"Gay people aren't reproducing therefore shrinking the genetic pool and it'll weaken the human race and we'll go extinct. We need to fix these gay people and go back to when the human race was strong and there weren't any gays."

I honestly didn't anyone could be so stupid/delusional. :bang::bang::bang:

10. Can't believe I forgot that one!

"It's not normal" is another one. :bang:

11. Ridiculous

Best one, which I just saw today - unfortunately it was here in New Zealand, and I'm not used to seeing rubbish like this here. She is a home-schooled girl, and apparently her project was to submit an opinion to the local newspaper:

[​IMG]

Good argument against home-schooling.

12. Markio

"The human population will dwindle if gay people can get married!"

13. Ticklish Fish

That's... I don't even... dumb.
    I am hoping she's a middle schooler and her frontal lobe is not fully developed.

This thread have also caused me a thousand facepalms

14. foundthlight357

Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow. PLEASE tell me this girl is trolling! Wow. Well, I guess us gay people are gonna have to go on a duck hunt then.

---------- Post added 16th Oct 2012 at 11:36 PM ----------

As to the homeschooling comment however, this is only because she was homeschooled by psychos. I was homeschooled and I turned out just fine.

---------- Post added 16th Oct 2012 at 11:39 PM ----------

Oh I love this one. I reply, Yes, Steve is all part of the evil homosexual agenda. Satan created him and planted him here to entice all the young straight men and drag them down to hell with their new found gayness. I have no idea what happened to the women. They just sort of turned gay on their own. It really confuses the Bible-thumpers. I tell them a prophet predicted it in Habakuk and no body knows because no body reads Habakuk.

---------- Post added 16th Oct 2012 at 11:41 PM ----------

I heard a response from a gay man on youtube to people asking lesbians why they don't just have sex with men if they're going to use a fake piece anyway. He said, "I think it may be because it's attached to a man." I love that one!

15. :eusa_clap So much win in one post.

16. Ridiculous

Oh yeah, of course. Home-schooling can be perfectly good provided whoever is teaching you knows what they are doing. Obviously that girl is a bad example, but she does highlight the potential shortcomings of home-schooling.

17. foundthlight357

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's because gay is awesome.:eusa_danc lol. I mean come on, we got designer style, best cooking, Home Depot, Starbucks. What do non-gays have? Oh yeah, hymns. I kid though cause I'm a gay Christian. I know, I'm weird.

18. I'm a bisexual Catholic, I might outrank you in weirdness.

19. Dan82

at least she believes in Evolution! in the US christian home schoolers don't believe in evolution!

20. Level75

I'll admit, when you consider evolution and gay people, it does initially come across as confusing how a gay gene can be perpetuated when the portion of the population that it is most expressed in is less likely to procreate.

That is an oversimplified way of thinking about evolution though and it is possible that families that have gay members are more likely to survive than families that don't. Why is up to anybody's speculation.