1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help a bi girl out!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CoExist91, Oct 17, 2012.

1. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ive known i was bi for about 9 years now and ive always believed i could fall for either or.. and i have one guy and one girl... but i have more " experience" with dudes... but lately im completely repulsed by men... i dont wanna be hugged or kissed or anythng... idk y... but now im afraid since im 21 if i try to date more girls theyre gonna laugh at me for not bein as experienced as they are.... has anyone else felt like this?

2. aeva

I'm the same way. I considered myself bi all through high school, although I had relationships with guys during that time. I didn't begin dating/sleeping with girls until a little over a year ago, and immediately became repulsed by the idea of being with a guy ever again. So I've considered myself gay for the last year. The only problem is that I've been single for 9 months of that year, so even though I've been with a few girls for short durations, my experience is far from equal to that of other lesbians my age (I'll be 21 in December).

I DO feel kind of self-conscious about my lesser experience, but I've learned to think of it this way: I'm a clean slate. My next girlfriend can show exactly how she likes things. Girls are generally much better than guys about being vocal in regards to their needs and wants. Just because we're a little behind, doesn't mean we aren't any good at it :icon_wink

3. CoExist91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    U are awesome!!! That is a great way to put it i just hope im not gonna be bitter towards women too lol but i rlly dnt thnk thatll happen