1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the first girl i ever dated

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kelsey, Oct 17, 2012.

1. kelsey

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i was a freshmen in highschool and my bestfriend at the time was glued to my hip. we were always together loud and just laughing. we were kinda the dark group, i hate using labels but you could consider it "emo" not the cutting and all that but the style, like 2009 hottopic, hawthorneheights, get the idea?. well we were young and i just turned 15. i always thought she was cute but so did everyone else and i cant remember exactly how it went but i told a mutal friend that i thought she was cute and they had asked if i would ever date her and i would. well the mutal friend told me a few days later that she thought the same. this was now in her head that i liked her. well a few days after that i got a note from her in class, i wish i would of kept it, but anyways she asked me to be her girlfriend and i said yes. we were both new at this so it was a little awkward . we left class holding hands. we also kissed. inpublic. at school were everyone could see. i didnt care. she gave me confidence. we dated maybe a week so far when that same mutual friend as before came to me and told me that her asking me out to even begin with was a joke...she did it as a joke. how cruel is that? i was so upset, i later talked to her about it and she admitted it was but she realized what a "great catch i was". we decided to tell our parents . i told my mom and she literally didnt speak to me. she wouldnt neither would my dad. the only person in my house who would talk to me was my sister who was 12 at the time. a few days passed still my parents wouldnt talk to me, she broke up with me because we couldnt see each other...i begged her telling her its hard right now because their in shock and well get through it. didnt matter. . . my parents eventually started talking to me i told them we broke up and they blew it off as a phase.
    ever since that ive been to scared to publicly date girls, let it be known i like girls,and tell my family. its been 4 years since that. were still friends but you can hardly call it that. i dated her a few more times and each time she screwed me over.. what a confidence builder haha.

2. StarlightFox5

Aww, I'm sorry, girls suck sometimes. I always have girls telling me guys suck, but i've never been hurt by guys, girls always break my heart. I think you just need to find the right girl. O

3. Kat kanu

i agree with starlight she hurt you in a crucial time in your life i can see how that would set you back but youll find the right girl a girl that will stay with you no matter what people say or do you strong and brave you can do it just open your heart and try again

4. StarlightFox5

Wow, girls really suck sometimes, I know I 've been hurt so many times with girls. I really hope it gets better. I'm not that good at advice, but I really hope your family situation gets better. Have you talked to them about being a lesbian at all after the fact?

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2012 at 01:49 PM ----------

sorry, I accidentally posted twice!