1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Supernatural

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witch of the We, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    Okay how many people belive in the supernatural : Ghosts, Cryptozoology, Reincarnation, etc. Beacuase I am an Encylopedia of this stuff.

2. Cheech90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe in it :grin:

3. Witch of the We

Rember I can answer any questoins on this topic E/X: I kow how to get rid of ghosts.

4. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly don't believe in any supernatural stuff, since it infers to something having a reaction without an action- meaning it occurs without ration or reason. I do believe though that dimensions exist theoretically and mathematically, which may cause what is referred to as supernatural instances like ghosts.

5. Étoile

I definately believe in the supernatural. I believe in all of the stuff out there: Heaven, Hell, angels, demons, spirits, ghosts, aliens, ect. It's really cool to think about but it's not something I would want to mess with. Might cause a disaterous reaction or something.

6. lostinthought9

i believe in ghosts/spirits w/e....not too sure about the reincarnation part though...

7. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Ok...How do you summon a demon/devil. And i believe in this stuff too. I have some books on cryptozoology =]

8. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I think I believe in some supernatural things ^_^ a lot of them im still like... idk about

9. Witch of the We

Just wondering... do you dabble or do you know what your actually doing by summoning a dark power? Because thats powerfull magic. Because i know the ways of magic and I know what come of dabbling and you can control it if you have a strong will then I might tell you if you think it through.

#9 Witch of the We, Feb 5, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  10. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't believe in hell. I think heaven is very different than what we are led to believe. I don't believe in the devil however, I do believe there can be evil spirits. After all, not all people are nice why would the spirit world be any different? I also believe in reincarnation.