1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dogs and Halloween!! (Costumes)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Alexander69

What are your dog/dogs going as for Halloween this year? (Home/party) mine are Cinderella, Snow White and Frankenstein LMAO last year they were mermaids and pumpkins before that, I want them I go as wizard of OZ next year with the red slippers

2. SleepingAnyways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am going to dress up as gijinka version of Zorua, I'll be dressing like a butler or something. lol, why am I telling you this? Because obviously I am dog.

3. Alexander69

LOL WHATTTTTT? Ahha your a dog :grin: your funny

4. aeva

Ok, as a vet tech I've just gotta go into work-mode and say this, even though I'm sure you guys are already conscientious pet owners:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be careful with your pups at Halloween, with costumes, with visitors and with candy (especially chocolate and anything with xlyitol, an artificial sweetener). I've seen too many injuries and fatalities around this hectic time of year, and we want your babies to stay happy and healthy! I'd recommend checking this ASPCA Halloween Safety Tip Page for more info:

ASPCA | Halloween Safety Tips

Ok, compulsiveness over. Hope you guys post pics of your cutie-pies in costume!

5. Alexander69

My puppies go to an all dog party at Halloween with my moms friends HAHA it's so damn cute! Best costume wins prizes its so cute OMG there are lots of dogs usually like 200 dogs haha this one lady actaully had a Swarovski crystal tiar made for her Great Dane! HAHA but ya I love my dogs so much there at the vets all the time for check ups I'm parinoide and so is my mom. If one of them won eat for. Few hours my mom takes them to the vet she's over protective if them. I remember when we got my shih tzu my mom bought this alligator skin dog carrying purse and my dog was so young she was so dumb the collar in side was choking her she was fine but I think my mom was so scared aftter that thy she got so protective :/ lol but I'm happy you are a dog lover :slight_smile: :grin: I love animals I have lots of fish dogs I used to have hamsters I had this huge change with 3 levels for them but they were so sneaky they would find their way out I NEVER KNEW HOW I woul search for so long through my room and they ended up on my couch haha.

6. Aielar

I refuse to dress my dogs up for Halloween or any other occasion, I disagree with putting dogs in costumes that they don't want to be in. A friend of mine dressed her dog in a princess costume on Halloween a couple years ago, and my personal opinion was that it looked ridiculous on the dog. It's just not my thing, but whatever floats your boat :slight_smile: