1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homosexual or Metrosexual

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaysuss, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jaysuss

Are there any good ways to tell there difference between homosexual and metrosexual people?

2. King

King Guest

You will usually find homosexuals frolicking in relationships with the same gender, while metrosexuals seek and find solitude in the opposite gender.

But no, there isn't. It can definitely be confusing though. That's why style is never a good indication of sexual orientation. I'm pretty gay but I dress in baggy black clothing most of the time, have unstyled hair, and lately I've been getting into dark cardigans but still... I know many many straight boys who wear colourful polos and t-shirts with super styled dyed blond hair... Personality is the key!

#2 King, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
  3. Ridiculous

Eye contact, who they're looking at, and their unconscious mannerisms are usually things that give them away.

It's obviously not correct 100% of the time, but it is a pretty good indicator. It's undeniable that on average gay males will be more 'styled' than a straight male. There a better chance of a 'styled' male being gay than there is of a unstyled male being gay.

4. Alexander69

I hate that people say gays are always styled, it may be true but it's just anoying. It's like saying because a girl isn't a size 0-3 she's a lesbian or because she has short hair she's "butch" all these things just bother me a lot I hate stereotypes so much!