1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have a thing for piercings or tattoos?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pat, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Pat

Pat

This is funny that I actually do. Although, i would never pierce or get a tattoo. I love piercings more than tattoos honestly. I like them in the ear or on the ear, not sure how many ways you can have it. LOVE Tongue rings, maybe a lip piercing or nose ring, depends. But it awakens my more dominant fantasies. I always envision being able to kiss on his ear and ear ring simultaneously and tongue rings just.. lol. You catch my drift. For tattoos, back art is nice, OMG..on the neck, ankle/calf, discreet ones I only get to see lol.. Anyone else like this?

#1 Pat, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, interesting! I don't, but I wouldn't be discouraged from dating someone who did have body art. With piercings, it would depend...

EDIT: I mean to say, it's not a special turn on, but I do like body art on people to appreciate. It's more of an aesthetic appreciation than an erotic one, if that makes sense.

#2 Pret Allez, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  3. jaysuss

I dont like tattoos unless there on certain people (jay jay monroe) Hip studs turn me on though

4. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I don't like piercings. I don't know why, but I wouldn't really date someone with them. I don't know, I just find something vaguely repulsive in the idea, no offense meant.
    Tattoos, I'd be fine with, although they tend to indicate an inability to look forward so the pool is somewhat self-selecting.

5. aeva

I do!!

I myself only have my ears pierced once on each side, but I have 4 tattoos (one spanning my lower back, one spanning my upper back, one on my hip, and one wrapping around my ankle).

I love both piercings and tattoos on other women, as long as they're not overdone or obviously the result of an impulsive, drunken night.

6. NordicSpirit

I love tatoos! Not little random ones but bigger ones, like full sleeves.
    I'm not into piercings as much. I do like tongue/lip/nose piercings but nothing overly dramatic.

7. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

I don't mind someone having piercings/tattoos or not having them. Its not a factor in how into someone I am.

8. vyvance

Lip rings and ear rings, but not spacers, are the only piercings I like. Additionally, I only like loops and not studs for some reason. Tattoos I'm apathetic to.

9. MichaelB

Yes, I do. I love piercings and tattoos.

Have 9, soon to be 11 piercings, and 2 tattoos. Want a sleeve tattoo but they're so expensive o_o.

10. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It really depends on the tattoos for me but I love most piercings.

11. Level75

Tattoos within moderation. Piercings, no not really.

12. Bolin

I'd prefer neither, really...I like appreciating the male form in its natural state, haha. A modest tattoo is fine, as are modest ear piercings, but anything more than that is usually a big turn off to me... Especially cheek piercings, tongue piercings and arm sleeve tattoos...

13. shy

shy

I love sneakbites and pierced ears, with moderation though. Nothing wrong with a tatoo if it's well made. I myself don't have any piercings yet but I'm about to get one

14. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heh...

Well I like certain tattoos and as long as there aren't too many. (anything over 3 tattoos seems a bit too much for me) I like piercings but in moderation as well. I especially love multiple ear piercings and belly button piercings... I think because the girl I'm digging on has piercings and a tattoo, :love: but I was apathetic about them before... I like when we go swimming and I can see her belly button rings... :icon_redf *drools alittle*

15. Ashley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love lip and nose rings. And belly button piercings :3

16. blu3eyed3vil

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I do have a thing for tattoos and piercings! I like piercings in moderation like nose, belly button, and ear piercings. I'm not really into the whole eyebrow or dermal piercings. I have 2 ear piercings on each ear but I would like to get my belly button pierced in the near future. As for tattoos, I am not huge on sleeves but nicely placed tattoos on most areas of the body are acceptable. I don't have any tattoos currently but I would like to have at least two or more done in the future (have to be careful though because of my career!).

17. Brenny

A tatoo or two can be sexy to me but I prefer to mostly see natural skin. As for piercings... A piercing in each ear is fine. Idk if I'd call it a fetish but nipple rings is kinda hot but realistically, I'd rather the rings and studs be out of my way.

18. TheUndiscovered

SOMETIMES piercings can be hot. I don't mind tattoos, I think they're cool but they're not sexy or anything.

19. Ghost

I've seen so many idiotic tattoos lately, including some that look like they were done by a 3-year-old, so I'm sorta turned off from them right now. I don't think tattoos or piercings would stop me from dating someone, but they probably wouldn't be what makes me initially attracted.

20. KaotikPrincess

Yes! I love piercings and tattoos equally, however piercings have become a passion of mine so I am fascinated by them. You will see people with the same piercings but you will probably never ever see two people with the same tattoo, I think tattoos are a lot more unique and intimate. I have 11 piercings and I am planning on getting more. No tatts yet but it's on the "to do" list lol. I'm just working up the courage to go through the constant pain that is required when getting a tattoo. Piercings are just so quick and easy and depending on the piercing, the healing process can be relatively painless and when it comes to buying and changing out your new jewelry it's so exciting :slight_smile: