1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Desire, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Desire

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    okay so, I'm a lesbian.. I think
    see, i don't have ANY self confidence, and I always see a person and I'm like "OHMEGEE! she's sososo pretty!" and I try to be like her, but they're normally never gay. So I convince myself that i'm not a lesbian.
    and then after a while I get sick of it and i come back to myself, where I am a lesbian.
    but then I think i'm bi.
    ugh! confusing.

I just want to be able to be myself.
    just me, and not care about other people
    but that's pretty close to impossible.
    the only people who know I'm a lesbian is 2 girls at my school who i've slept with.
    and my best firend Keisha.

kill me, k?tnx!

2. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you think you may be bi, just follow your feelings and if anything doesn't seem right then don't do it. The most critical part to coming out as gay is that you accept it as a full time part of your identity.

As for what other people think, all I can say to that is if someone gives you crap you don't let it affect you. The most important thing for you to consider in any situation is your well being and happiness, and people that are not willing to promote those ideals should not be having influence in your life. It will take time to be comfortable with that notion, but I think you'll notice that as you become more comfortable with who you are you will see your confidence increase in other areas of your life as well.