1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag queens?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Olivier, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Olivier

Are drag queens less likely to meet a guy? Like do gay guys not really want to date them? Are they judged even by gays? If so why? Why does it matter??

2. jaysuss

I wouldn't date a drag queen because I am not into guys that act that way. I don't think its wrong I just don't prefer it. I prefer guys who are guys and not dressed like girls.

3. Gen

Gen

As in constant drag queens?

Then I would have to say brutally, yes. Not because of the fact that they dress like women, but because of the often extreme levels they go to with their appearance. Truthfully, it would be hard to carry on a life, outside of home, professional, domestically, etc.

However, assuming you mean as someone who does it sporadically, than no I wouldnt say it would be impossible. It may be a little "less likely", but not very. Many people have various quirks.

4. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I would never date a drag queen. I hate to invoke the "if you like fem boys then marry a girl" argument, but it is fairly true in this regard for me.

Since you've made it clear in your other threads that you are into drag, I will clarify my above statement by saying I hold nothing against them and respect them, but would never even consider going out with one or being one. I already have enough to deal with considering my naturally effeminate demeanor.

#4 Caudex, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
  5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

You guys do know that being a drag queen is only during certain nights and not all the time, right?

Its not like someone would go on a date in drag or something along those lines. You also wouldn't even know who does drag and who doesn't unless they told you.

If I was compatible with a guy who does drag then I would def consider it.

6. They are many different forms of Drag.
    I have met one drag queen who said some guys would not date him because they think he wants to become a women rather than impersonate one.
    I don't judge if It some point I was compatible with a drag queen...why not?