1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Overeacting???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lostinthought9, Feb 5, 2008.

1. lostinthought9

Ok here's the story...

the other night 3 of my best friends came over to my house cause we were all planning to go to the movies....we were all in my room, when my dad called me outside to talk to me....i was gone for about 10 minutes, when i came back in, i said it was time to leave for the movies...while we were walking out my friend (girl) threw/slung some of my things off the dresser (which kinda ticked me off)...so i went to the theatre and came home, i noticed there was my deoderant smeared on 5 of my posters, and i also found my MP3 player and some other things of mine, in the trash can, and i just recently discovered that two of them (girls) had written their name on my wall by the window (they're lucky i found that before my mom did)....i asked two of them about it (one of which is my best friend, and he replied he didnt know who did any of that) and the other said that they werent going to say cuz they didnt want to rat each other out, so I WILL get them back.... so i have two questions:...Am I overeacting? cuz right now I am SUPER pissed off! and Any suggestions on how to get them back?? and suggestions are deeply welcomed...

2. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're not overreacting. Anybody who would do those things to my house wouldn't be welcome back. And you don't need to get them back--you can be more mature than that.

3. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make them buy you new deodorant and posters and such, and if this seems to be a recurring theme of theirs then choose not to associate with them. Just don't do anything that puts you at their level; as a gay, you have enough negative press to deal with, there is no need to reinforce it.

4. Alex89

They don't seem like very good friends if they did that.

That's my only comment...

5. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I know it's a little mean, but I would leave condoms in an obvious place at their houses where their parents would find them. For the guys, regular Trojans, and for the girls you could get like dental jams or something similar. They'd really catch some shit over that, I know I would.

6. BabyBoy

You're not overreacting at all. You have some shitty awful friends, I'll say that much. I would give you advice on how to get back at them, but I wouldn't want you going out and ruining anybody's life over some posters and writing on the wall.

7. lostinthought9

thanks for the advice u guys...and i know this makes my friends look bad, but above all they are really good friends, but obviously they seriously crossed the line this time, and nothing was ruined, BUT i am seriously thinking of saran (sp?) wrapping their cars, ive done it before and i can do it again lol, im actually pretty creative when it comes to stuff like that, but then another side of me says to let it go and let karma do its job...so yea...

8. BabyBoy

Yeah, the karma is you getting revenge.