1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tramp stamp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Neutrality, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Neutrality

Ok, I feel embarrassed for even admitting this, but I am a super professional person. I dress professionally I cut my hair in ways that will help me get a job, in general I just do very little to express myself.

I like to feel sexy, if it was up to me I'd have pink highlights and an earring and ect, but I just can't justify doing something I enjoy if it risks future jobs....I'm not really even feminine acting...I just like to feel...naughty? sometimes...

Anyways...I was thinking that I could get a tramp stamp...it would be something that would make me feel good....and it would be hidden completely at work, but everyone I've asked has said they are not attractive on guys and it's silly that I even want one...am I crazy to want something like this? =(

2. BudderMC

I think if it's something that makes you feel good, your confidence will probably be heightened. And confidence is sexy.

That said, I've personally not heard of any guys getting tramp stamps; I definitely thought it was more of a female thing. But I wouldn't write a guy off for having one, nor would I assume they're all unattractive.

3. PurpleSmurf

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I do believe that tramp stamps on guys are called fag tags. Wear yours with pride, if you decide to get one :icon_bigg.

4. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

Dont know about that! But i have a tiger butterfly and a flower on eitherside of the bikini line in front. Wear and have what-ever makes you feel better

5. Alexander69

I want to get 2 stars on my pelvic bones like near my... Ya.... But I don't see a problem with it? I think it depends on what design you get right, I mean if you get a flower then I'd call that a "fag tag" but straight guys prob get like skulls done on there bodies as a tramp stamp. But I'd say go for it I'm going to get mine done soon

6. saosin13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im not gonna lie you shouldnt get a tramp stamp. i personally have x o tatted on my side but in my opinion tramp stamps dont even look good on some girls so they pretty much would look ridiculous on a guy and thats besides the fact they really aren't hidden like everyone could see it everytime u bend over

7. Neutrality

Ohh wow, I really appreciate everyone responding thats alot of conflicting comments though....=( I really have no idea still it's something I really really want, but I don't want to hurt my chances of getting a boyfriend if guys don't seem to like it...even the supportive people only seem to tolerate or overlook it.

8. BudderMC

I went on the side of tolerance because tattoos aren't generally my thing, tramp stamp or otherwise. If I had to guess, I'd say the majority would probably think it's a little odd, but it's largely up to you how you feel about that. You do have to live for yourself... changing who you are and what you want just to get a boyfriend probably isn't the best ideal.

9. putresVigil

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like the pros outweigh the cons.

People will often tell women who go in for plastic surgery that they don't need it and might even see them as vain or silly, but your opinion is what matters. If it boost your confidence then it will be worth almost any monetary cost - confidence equates to job success in today's job market and that slight confident edge (even if the tattoo is covered) may earn you promotions, raises, friends in high places, etc. So not only can it help you socially but has the potential to do so financially as well.

If you are sure this would boost your confidence and make you feel better then I say go for it. Tattoos aren't nearly as dangerous as actual surgery to boot so it is win all around the board, from what I can tell.