1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can say that I am happy now!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rebelaire15, Oct 21, 2012.

1. rebelaire15

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well this weekend, my roommate came back here to our college town. He took this year off away from being here after freshman year mainly because a guy kept him attached to his home and he felt like he had to be there to be with him. My roommate said he was a waste of his time. They recently broke up like weeks ago. I was really happy when he told me! Gave him advice and everything. Anyway, that's not the point of this post. He came up here and everyone was excited and I was the most excited because I could finally see him! FaceTime wasn't doing enough justice. So we went over to a friends house and we all got drunk! Before the night really got started, he text me (because he hasn't told some of our friends that he is bi as well as me) and he said "why are you suddenly looking good to me?" You can tell I really got happy and I said "well i guess it's just happening :icon_bigg:icon_wink" So then later, I went outside to smoke a bit and he came out there too and smoked with me. As he watched me smoke, he told me how sexy I looked while smoking. Then he says: I wanna make out with you. I smiled and he smiled too! So everybody got a bit more drunker and so I had to go to the bathroom.

This is what happens: I go to the bathroom to take a piss and then all of a sudden he opens the door and touches me on the ass and I laugh. I get done peeing and then he comes in. I was already getting an erection because i kinda knew what was about to happen. He was like "lets make out" and i was like "do you know how hard I am right now? :lol:" he said "i am too". I walked up to him slowly and he walked up to me and WE. MADE. OUT. :eusa_danc:eusa_clap And by the way, this was my first time with a guy. It was strange yet spectacular. We kissed for a good while too! He said "damn! who have you been kissing?!" I said no one because I haven't been in a relationship or kissed anyone in LONGGGG TIME! He told me I was a fantastic kisser. Better than his ex-boyfried too! Wooo that made my night! :icon_bigg I couldn't almost believe it happened! It was explosive and on levels I cant describe!

As the night progressed, we kissed again. This time, he turned the light off in the bathroom when he followed me there and it got REALLY HOT AND HEAVY!!! Just thinking about it right now makes me wanna scream. We all decided to stay the night because everyone was drunk and no one was drinking and driving! BEING SAFE :slight_smile: He and I slept on the couch bed in the living room. We then made out again there too but nothing more! Everything Friday night was just crazy for me! I couldn't stop thinking about him nor what happpened. It was just fantastic!

Now I'm thinking, where do we go from here? Could we be something more? He's coming back up here to school next fall and we're moving into a house together. Maybe something more will develop. Maybe not! Either way, I am happy with the events of Friday night.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Aw, yay. Go you :slight_smile:

3. Alan Lewrie

What TheEdend said, congrats. It sounds like you've got things well in hand, just go with it and don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable or is dangerous. :slight_smile:

4. Lad123

Cute story! I hope things work out for you :slight_smile:

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being happy with the events and the way they unfolded is all that matters! It sounds like that there could be potential for something more to develop. :slight_smile: