1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminine,Masculine, or Andro girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mes1995, Oct 22, 2012.

1. mes1995

lesbians or other girls that like girls
    What do you prefer? I like feminine girls and im feminine

2. ameliawesome

generally i am attracted to feminine ladies, though there are certainly exceptions. i myself am probably on the feminine side of androgynous.

3. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I am feminine and I prefer feminine girls.

4. julia

I'm feminine and I'm usually attracted to other feminine girls. I just love long hair and those girls are usually feminine. There has been times when andro girls seemed attractive to me though.

5. Aneta

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a bit masculine and I'm attracted to feminine and masculine and the middle ones..... Generally everything that its "likeble" :grin:

6. blu3eyed3vil

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am feminine and I prefer feminine ladies but sometimes I'll go for andro girls.

7. livinglifefree

I am not really all that feminine, but I am definitely not masculine. I am somewhere in between in a more average zone. I am generally attracted to girls who are also in the average zone. I am also very attracted to andro girls. I am not much into the extremes though.

8. SheWhoHasNoName

I am pretty feminine but my mannerisms are kinda guyish. I like the feminine girls. BUt sometimes I feel that masculine girls can be really hot.

9. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm relatively feminine and I prefer feminine girls, especially cute petite girls. Which is unusually picky but my gf's petite, guess it's just my taste.
    (Though I'm really tall so it sucks XD)

10. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really any of the above. I'm just me. Unfortunately, I'm not feminine enough to be attractive to those who like feminine girls, and same for masculine and androgynous.
    I've liked feminine and androgynous girls. Haven't liked wsomeone very masculine yet but it could happen.

11. redstormrising

i am very feminine in appearance but perhaps less so in personality. i.e., i wear a dress or skirt to work every day, have always had long hair, and am tiny and slim. but on the weekends i delight in climbing trees, rocks, etc. and definitely have no qualms about getting dirty. my partner is as masculine as i am feminine and enjoys the same activities :slight_smile:

12. madi

Same for me. I look feminine or at least on the more feminine side of androgynous, but my interests are more masculine like video games and cars. I tend to like feminine girls, but am attracted to masculine and androgynous girls as well.

13. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

Im very androgynous in both looks and personality, I scored right in the middle of a test asking how "masculine or feminine" I was.

Curvy and muscular too, its a weird combo, depending on what I wear I can look very "womanly" and feminine, or pass completely as a guy (if I cover my hair).

My expression has moods, there are days I want to pass as a guy and days when I want to wear makeup and nail polish and tighter clothes.

I tend to like girls that are more feminine than me :slight_smile:

14. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I lean towards more of the masculine side, but can be andro as well.

I don't really have a type that I like. I have always liked feminine girls but recently have liked more masculine looking ones.

15. stephaniesbaby

Feminine girls :slight_smile: although, I'm not really feminine or overly masculine lol. I'm just me :grin:

16. Lark

Lark Guest

I'm pretty feminine, but I'm quite masculine in the way I talk and act (I love football, and I swear like a trooper). Doesn't stop me putting pretty things in my hair!

I probably prefer feminine girls, although androgynous isn't that bad. Not that picky to be honest, considering I am one of only two gay/bi ladies I know.

17. PurpleSmurf

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm feminine and I like feminine girls, but I've never seen an andro girl before so I guess it's a toss up.

Also, if I may ask, what brings girls to dress masculine? Sorry, I've just never understood the point before.

18. lemondale11

I prefer feminine girls, scene girls and tomboys (bit vague, I know)
    But I wouldn't turn down an andro :slight_smile:(*hug*)

19. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I'm a tinted chapstick kind of girl, haha- meaning I'm Somewhere inbetween feminine-angrogynous and full on feminine; it depends on the day. I've got a thing for femmes, mainly, but not exclusively. Androgynous girls can be nice- I don't tend to find more masculine girls attractive/appealing. They are funny, though.:slight_smile:

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2012 at 05:08 PM ----------

If she has an obvious dark side, I find that very sexy. Scene girls, rockers, emos, & punk styles (similar to my own) tend to be the ones I go for. If she's feminine but also a prep, I probably won't pursue it...

20. aeva

I'm pretty feminine in terms of looks, but more masculine when it comes to interests.

I prefer to date girls that are like me- girls that can rock heels while changing a tire.