1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge List of Gay Actors

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ArcherySet, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ArcherySet

ArcherySet Guest

HUGE LIST OF OPENLY GAY ACTORS

We all know about Neil Patrick Harris, Zachary Quinto, Ian McKellen and some other very popular openly gay actors. This list however is substantially longer that I could have thought, and shows a huge diverse group of established and up and coming gay male actors. There are 364 and counting! Sorry ladies, this is men only.

I found this very interesting, and there were a few surprises, including the dashingly handsome Craig Parker (Hercules/Xena, Lord of the Rings, Spartacus) who I've liked for many years and was completely clueless as to his open sexuality. I like him all the more now (and yes you can Google Craig Parker nude and find iphone bathroom photos of him that are authentic, if you like handsome 41 year old studs)

Within the first 20, you see alot of expected faces, but the further you go, you will discover some lesser knowns that one day, just may be the next household name. It was also nice to relieve my love for Queer As Folk, seeing Randy Harrison and Robert Gant brought back fond memories of the most successful, frank, and loved LGBT shows on television. For you ECers who are perhaps a little younger, and the only gays on tv for you can be found in Glee, you've got to get yourself to your local video store and buy or download Showcase's Queer As Folk.

#1 ArcherySet, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
  2. Muraba

Muraba Guest

I love Modern Family's Jesse Tyler Ferguson. He is right under Eric Stonestreet on MY favorite actor list.

3. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I wish there were a list of gay scientists. It seems to me that we focus too often on gay actors. I already know that gay actors exist; I need to at least know there are others who share my predicament.

4. sunnii

OMFG i had no idea Dan Butler was gay. Suppose it was the Neil Patrick Harris/Barney Stinson before that even existed lol.

Russell Tovey was another shock. Not just because he's not the stereotypical gay but I never read or heard it in the media at all (plus he's pretty hot so yay!)

Now I'm starting to feel stupid because I didnt know Richard Wilson was gay or Scottish

5. mangotree

[YOUTUBE]alJxMAtYvoA[/YOUTUBE]

Also found this list.

6. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    how is Lance bass an actor :confused: ?