1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how many serious crushes have you had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunnii, Oct 23, 2012.

1. sunnii

By serious crush I mean like think about them a wee bit too much and kind of creeps into obsession. In currently on my 3rd with and theyve all been back to back.

1st was a friend from school and that's when I realised I was gay. I was 15 and never really got over him till I was 17. It was awful I was miserable about it practically the last year of it as it got worse as it went on and even though I grew to dislike him (he's a Dick) I still had feelings for him.

2nd was a casual crush actually starting the same time as the 1st but didn't get serious till the 1st one ended. I had never felt so much for anyone before it was even stronger than the 1sr. Strangely it was a guy on tv. Ie someone I didn't know personally but felt put idealised lust for him. That started to die down late last year and more or less died spring this year.

My current is on one of my best friends. I used to get so nervous around him and blush all the time. Then I got better and thought I was dying but I've noticed the past 2 weeks its had like a 2nd wind. I feel pretty guilty be aide I feel like an obsessive nutcase.

2. Lark

Lark Guest

1-A girl on holiday-I would blush and look down whenever I saw her because I was unable to meet her gaze. My parents thought I hated her!

If celebrities count, then I have an ongoing (imaginary) love affair with Naya Rivera.

3. Moomookitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1- Last year in my freshmen year of high school I instantly had a crush for this guy that was in 3 of my classes and all year I would awkwardly try to talk to him and I would hear him talk to his friends about "hot girls" so I kept hoping he was bi so at the end of the year I wrote him a letter telling him how I felt so I was gonna give it to him on the last day of school but there was never time where he was alone for me to give it to him so I never did so now this year I still REALLY like him but iv stopped trying to tell him but I still like staring at his beautiful face this year xD

4. Alan Lewrie

Ha, I'd forgotten about the few people I obsessively lusted over on TV or in films, I guess I don't count them, despite having lost some sleep over it. But I can certainly relate to the unexplainable, despairing lust for someone you've never even met. It can be maddening, the worst part is waiting for it to subside, and knowing that is your only option.

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

Unless you are worried about the repercussions of doing so, why not tell him? Most of my regrets from when I was younger are about not having the guts to say anything, whether it was a guy or girl.

5. jaysuss

I am also currently in my third..

6. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I've also had three. The first was on a guy who lived on my on my dorm floor whom I became good friends with, but he never showed any of the same feelings toward me. That one really taught me to just find out how a guy feels about me, instead of sitting around and waiting for him to say how he felt. The second one was on a guy who lived near my hometown whom I met at a friend's graduation party after my freshman year. He did feel the same way about me, and we dated on-and-off for a long time, which is why I felt the way I did about him. The most recent one was on a friend of mine whom I see a lot at work. He's straight, but he's been a really good sport about the whole thing.

7. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Four. First was when I was 15 and I had a crush on this girl who was 17. Needless to say, my feelings were never reciprocated.
    My following two girl crushes ended up being my girlfriends, and my most recent (and hopefully last) one is now my boyfriend :slight_smile:

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Just 2 for me, maybe three. There's one I'm not still sure exactly what I was feeling for, while I'm sure it was something. I used to be bad at differentiating between having real romantic feelings for someone or just finding them really really attractive sexually. Looking back though I've had alot less serious crushes than I thought at the time.

9. FollowtheFreeman

One.

It isn't at obsession or anything I just deeply care about her. We're good friends and that is fine by me just as long as I get to make her smile and happy as often as possible. Although that isn't easy when she has a crush on a douchebag.

10. Ticklish Fish

per my blog, a total of 3 people. but 1 I have the most obsessive and serious crushing. I feel bad for looking at his facebook. (but he is so cute)

11. Caudex

Caudex Guest

12. Minamimoto_Fan

My first was my ex(before we dated, broke up, and he became an a@$#^&e) and my one I have currently is this extremely cute tenor that's in my chamber choir

13. Mogget

I'm not really one for obsessive crushing, I think I've only had one that was totally consuming and obsessive. My first big crush was in fifth grade on a boy who I essentially thought of as perfect, but I didn't recognize it as a crush; the idea of being in a relationship with him never occurred to me.

I had a series of small crushes on various girls throughout high school, but they were never very strong. I've had a few crushes in college, including the obsessive one. My most recent crush was on a girl I met over the summer. I miss her.

14. lilly24

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I only had one in highschool the problem was that he was my school bestfriend,bt I later got over him

15. Redell

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At least six. I liked this guy in high school for 5 years straight, that was probably the most intense.

With everyone I've liked it kind of gets a bit obsessive because I start to imagine how things could be, and then I fall in like (not love!) with my idea of my crush instead of the actual person.

I'm trying to stop getting invested though, it's really bad! I hate feeling obsessive.

16. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Four, I think.

17. Brenny

I had 2 serious crushes on girls that lasted a few years. They were both kind of at the same time. Then around 17 I realized I was gay and those disappeared. Haven't had a serious one since.

If you count non-real-life ones... I lost ALOT of sleep over Blaine from Glee. Obsessed. Everytime I meet a guy who resembles him at all I freak out and go into creeper mode. It is bad.

#17 Brenny, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  18. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    right now hes close though cos i have he gave me hes cell and he added me on fb... but were just friends ='( and i dont think its a crush anymore though

19. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm currently on my third.